Chapter 4: The lost one.

Naruto was getting treated and the nurse didn't let anyone in the room that they're checking him in. After 3 hours or so the doctor comes. "Is Naruto gonna be alright?" I asked. He shook his head. "What happened?" Ino asked. "Naruto is in a coma and we don't know how long he will be in it." Doctor Iyashi replied.
I started sobbing, I couldn't keep all my feelings inside. "Please, Go back to school, I will talk with headmaster Tsunade about what happened.

------- some months later (April)-------

"Has anyone seen Hinata? She doesn't come in at night and she always leaves when classes are over." Sakura asked. "She's probably visiting her boyfriend." Teased Kiba. "Wait he's still there!? Schools almost over how is he going to learn all we did." Ino asked.

RING RING RING!!

"It's Hinata I'll be right back" Kiba left a few feet away and after 10 minutes he comes back. "What happened?" Sakura asked. "Naruto still hasn't woken up that's all" Kiba replied. "Oh I see." Tenten replied. "That idiot shouldn't have Kissed Hinata or none of this would have happened!" Temari said. "Well that is true but they are in love." Tenten added. "Is it love? Or is he just uing Hinata to get popular?" Shikamaru asked.

------------------
~Sakura's POV~

Sigh. Once again Hinata isn't here. Well now I can eat all my candy without her.

Knock knock!

"Come on in!" I yelled. "Hey I was wondering...I know this is all sudden but...Will you go out with me?" Sasuke shyly asked. S-Sasuke...My crush since forever wants ME to be his girlfriend!?
"Yeah, sure." I tried to act cool but it was hopeless. No matter how I tried I will always be dorky. "OK see ya on Friday at Five. I closed the door behind me. I pinched my self "Ow!!" I'm not dreaming!! I hear someone open the door. It was Hinata she seemed lifeless. "So how is he" I quietly asked. "he's doing well...except he's still in a coma..." she gloomily replied.

------------
~Hinata's POV~

"Sometimes I feel this is all my fault." I sobbed. "Don't blame yourself Hinata, You both Kissed each other and Neji got mad because apparently Naruto shouldn't be with you." Tenten said. "NEJI!!!" I Exclaimed and stormed of to where Neji and the guys where. Tenten followed me trying to calm me down. Of course the only person able to calm me down is Kiba but he's visiting his dog Akamaru.

"NEJI HYUGA!!" I Yelled. "Y-Yes Hinata?" He replied. "Neji this is all your fault!! If it wasn't for you Naruto would be here with me!!" I scolded. "What do you mean Hinata?" He asked. "Don't act inocent!!" I yelled and slapped him across the face. Just as I was about to tackle Neji, Sasuke and Shikamaru grabbed me and took me to a bench. "Hey, I know it's kinda hard since he hasn't been here and all, but you should calm down." Shikamaru told me with a very soft voice. "Yeah" Sasuke added.

RING RING RING

I answered the phone and automatically started crying with joy. "What happened?" Sasuke asked. "It's Naruto! He finally woke up!" I sobbed with joy. "Oh also um..Don't tell naruto of anything that I did only tell him that I would visit him every day." I added.