Chapter 5.

We arrived at the hospital, I showed Shikamaru and Sasuke where Naruto's room is. I squeased through a croud of girls that where in the hallway. They were from school.

I stayed frozen in place I was shocked at what I saw. "Well that's the first, That girl Saki is always all over you Sasuke now she's all over Naruto." Shikamaru said while brushing his hair with his hand. What was Saki doing here!? That's right she graduated early and now works here. I should have known that she would take advantage of Naruto being here!

"All right Naruto don't get startled ok?" She told him while putting a bandage around his head. She walked over to where we were with her hand on her hip. "Don't tell him anything that might get him mad or sad. Or he will pass out due to all the hits to the head."  She told us and left.

"Hey loser, when will you be released from here?" Sasuke asked. "Who are you...What are you doing here"? He asked Sasuke with a confused look. Sasuke was shocked at what Naruto had said so he went to sit on the chair in the corner. Naruto caught a glimpse of me. "Who are you guys!?" Naruto asked. "Wait you seriously don't remember? I'm Sasuke your room mate, that's Shikamaru your best friend." Sasuke replied. "The only person I remember is Hinata..." He said while looking down at his legs. 

He only remembered me..? No Naruto must be playing. He must be messing with Sasuke. "Hinata...answer me" Naruto Wasn't messing around. Silence filled the room while Naruto's blank expression met mine. "Um...well...Shikamaru and...um..Sasuke." I replied. The door opened...the she-devil came in. "Oh Naruto! time for your test." Saki walked over to Naruto. "When is he going to be able to come back to Konoha?" Sasuke asked. "Well Headmaster Tsunade wants him back next week." Saki replied. Visiting hours were over so Shikamaru, Sasuke and I left back to Konoha.

~~~~~~

"Hinata! Hinata!" Tenten yelled while running to me. "Hi Tenten what do you need?" I waited for Tenten to catch her breathe. "Lady tsunade wants to see you" she said while still trying to catch her breathe. Was I in trouble for not going to swimming practice?

I walk in to The headmaster's office. Naruto was standing next to Lady Tsunade. "You summoned me Lady Tsunade?" I said while kneeling. "Since Naruto has A little amnesia, I will need you to assist him." she firmly said. "I prefer you than anyone else because he only recognised you and also because you are in all his classes." she added. "Y-Yes ma'am"   I stood up and looked at Naruto. Naruto noticed that I was looking at him and Put a goofy smile on his face. I couldn't! Naruto's face is just too much for me to handle. I could melt any second now.

I will post another 5 chapters in 2 days!

-Naruxhinaa