Prologue

Enjoy the story, and I might write more if I get good feedback ;)

------------------------------------------------

Harry Styles knew he was different from the start. He knew he wasn't in the right body. He knew he had battles to fight. It all started from birth..

Harriet Edia Styles was his real name, and he dreaded it. At age 4, she didn't want dolls and tutus, no, she wanted power rangers and monster cars. Of course, Anne thought it was some little phase for her 4 year old daughter, but no he didn't even wanted to be called Harriet just Harry or Hazza, but no girl names with her.

At age 11, she would sometimes stuff her pants making it look like she had a penis and do it all day. Her older sister, Gemma, thought it was funny at first but then it just started to get worse. When Gemma would try to take her sister's socks out her pants, Harriet would scream "Stop! Your hurting him''  or "Stop! grabbing my willy'', which confused Gemma. 

Anne then started to take Harriet to a therapist for help. All they said is she is fucking crazy and weird. It started to get only worse and Anne knew her little girl was turning into a boy.

At age 13, that's was when she had her first mental meltdown. She looked in the mirror naked feeling disgusted about her body. She started to pull at her long locks of curly hair, and screamed. "WHY CAN'T I FUCKING BE A BOY!? I'M A BOY! I'M..A..MOTHERFUCKING...BOY!! NOT A DISGUSTING GIRL!!!!'' her screams echoed across the whole house making Anne and Gemma rush upstairs.

"Harriet, what are you doing'' Anne asked her voice cracking. "STOP CALLING ME THAT!! I'M HARRY, A BOY!!'' Harriet screamed making Gemma wince at her sisters' pain. 

"Harrie-I'm mean Harry, put the razor down and talk to us'' Anne said. Harriet began to rush towards her mothers' arms and began to cry. "I..I'm..a...boy..trapped..I'm trapped in a..g-girls..body'' she said sobbing in her mother's arms. "I know sweetie, I know'' Anne said storking Harriet's hair.

From then on Anne, Gemma, and Harry knew it wasn't going to be normal at the Styles household every again..because they all knew Harriet was dead and Harry was in. No, more sister or daughter but a new son and brother. Harry was going to be transgendered if it was the last thing on earth...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you think, should I make this a story? Please comment, vote, and share! Bye..x