Ch.1

Harry's POV-

"Come on, Styles. Get over here!'' I heard my coach yell across the gym. I got up from the bench and sighed. "You'll do good, babe.'' I heard Louis say before pecking my cheek gently. I smiled. I wasn't really ready to tryout for the baseball team yet but I had to, unless I wanted to wait next semester. I really didn't to be honest. I slowly walked into the coach's office. He smiled. "Okay Harry, please stand on the scale.'' He spoke. I responded with a simple nod.

I stood on the scale and waited for the arrow to stop. "Hmm..152 pounds. Kind of slim for a boy your age'' he said, placing his fingers on his chin. I bit my lip hoping I could still play. "Well if you could gain about 2 or 3 more pounds, we'll accept you.'' he said. I stepped off the scale and sighed. "Can I at least tryout?'' I asked. He nodded. "We'll test your pitch, balance, and batting.'' I smiled and hugged Coach Huggins. "Thank you.'' I mumbled, squeezing the middle aged man.  "Yeah, yeah, go get changed, then come out into the field.'' he said patting my shoulder. I nodded.

I walked into the changing room watching a bunch of semi naked guys chase eachother with towels and rags. I mean I wasn't complaining, but it was very unnecessary and immature. "Hey guys, where can I get the baseball uniforms?'' I asked. 

"Up your bum and around the corner.'' one guy teased. I fake laughed before I pushed him onto the ground. "Stop with the ass jokes, just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm taking it in the bum all the time, so stop!'' I hissed, harshly. "Oh, I'm so scared of a little fag boy,'' he mocked again. I smiled before placing my hands, firmly, around my waist. "You will be, when I steal your girlfriend.'' I said, smirking. That's when the boys ''ooed'' at my witty response. Immediately the boy pushed me making me crash onto the floor. That's when my face began to grow hot. I shoved him into one of the lockers before the chanting began.

"Fight!''

"Fight!''

I raised my fist before it slamming into his face, then I kicking him in the stomach. He fell to his knees, clutching his bruised stomach. He then got up and balled up his fist. "Come at me, pussy!'' I said. He then swinged for my face but I ducked. He attempted to kick me in the balls but it didn't hurt as much as it probably would've. Mainly, Because:

1) I was wearing a cup for baseball

2) I didn't have balls

He then hit me in the face, which hurt like a bitch. I got up and then clucked my fist, before he kicked my knee making me crash to the ground. I then got up and tried to raised my fist again but I stopped when I heard a big yell. I turned around to see my coach. I gulped. "Mr. Styles! Mr.Gregory!'' He yelled. We walked up to him. "Harry go to the principal. Ash you stay here.''

I groaned as I walked out of the changing room. I saw Louis with a shocked face expression. "Sorry.'' I mouthed. I limped to the principal's office. When I entered I saw the familiar lady I saw every day with her messy bun and glasses. "Oh Mr. Styles, what a surprise to see you!'' the counter lady said. I nodded. "I got in a fight and need to speak to Principal Joy..'' I murmured.

She was shocked before pointing to the office. "I'm disappointed.'' she mumbled. I knocked on the Principal's door. "Come in!'' I heard a voice yell. I walked in and sat down on a comfortable leathery chair. "Oh hello Harry, how are you.'' she asked, smiling weakly. "Not good. I..uh..got in a fight with some guy named, Ash.'' I said. That's when Principal Joy's smile faded. "What? You are normally so good.'' she said, obviously confused. I nodded.

"He was taunting me and being an asshole...I mean a bum head!'' I corrected. She let out a sigh before pushing her black glass up the bridge of her nose. "This is very irresponsible of you.'' she said. "I know I'm just really cranky today'' I responded, as I sunk in my seat. "Well I would love to here the excuse.'' she said, crossing her arms. "Today, I ''started'' again and I'm not the happiest camper today.'' I trailed off.

It was my first year here at this school, so I knew my Principal Joy was not going to get used to my ''issue'', but at least I had an excuse. "Okay. I won't call your mum but no more fights young man, okay?'' She asked, raising her eyebrow. I nodded. "You are dismissed..'' she said as I got up and walked out the office. Now that was a close call.

---------------------------------------------------------

What did ya think? IDK why but I feel like this chapter was boring but it is only the 1st chapter, right? Please comment, share, and vote. Bye...x P.S add any suggestions if you want ;)