CHAPTER FIVE

I pull up into a secluded spot by the loading bay of DeBretts Art Gallery. Adam had informed me to meet him at the back of the building as it was more discreet for 'what he had in mind'. He didn't elaborate on what that meant, but my hands are trembling as I switch off the ignition in my Audi. I look up and a solid blue door opens to the side of the metal roller shutters. Adam steps out and beams at me. He's dressed in a fitted black shirt open at the collar, and matching black pants. My mouth waters at the sight of him. He looks swiftly left and right and then flicks his hand and and beckons me.

 He looks swiftly left and right and then flicks his hand and and beckons me

Shakily I exit the car and head over to him. He grasps my hand and kisses my knuckles.
"Breathe, my beautiful Venus." He whispers against my skin. "You have nothing to fear, I promise." His breath is warm against my skin and he kisses my knuckles again. My skin has broken out in goosebumps and I can feel my heart stuttering in my chest.  Why does he have this affect on me? He lifts his mouth from my hand, smiles, and closes and locks the door behind me, without letting go of my hand.

He leads me down a short corridor, then opens another blue solid door and suddenly we're in a small foyer with elevator doors on one side and wooden, black-patent double-doors on the other. He keys in a code and unlocks the doors, pulling me in after him and pushing the door closed.
Oh...
I'm in a sumptuous office; all smoked glass, dark wood and burgundy leather studded chairs. Adam releases my hand and turns to face me.
"These are my private quarters. No one can access here unless I accompany them. We won't be disturbed." He smiles, his beautiful plump lips hugging his perfect teeth. "Sit, please. I'll get us both a drink." He indicates to one of the plush leather chairs and I gladly sit to get off my shaky legs. He opens a glass door, grabs two wine glasses and then opens an adjacent fridge, taking out a chilled bottled of wine and pouring it into the glasses before replacing it into the fridge. He moves smoothly and confidently - not dissimilar to Linc in many ways - but there's an authoritative, almost arrogant air with Adam that makes my spine tingle. He comes over and hands me a glass before sinking onto the leather couch next to me. I can feel the heat from his proximity. I nervously take a sip of the wine. It's cool, crisp and delicious and my sip turns into a welcome gulp.
"I'm not much of a white wine drinker," I begin, trying to open some kind of normal conversation. The air is thick with anticipation and testosterone and I'm eager to dilute it. "But I have to say this is lovely. What is it?"
"It's a French wine called Sancerre from the Loire Valley." He sits up and looks at me intently, those piercing blue eyes boring into me. "Why are you here, Elena?" He asks suddenly in a low raspy voice, startling me.
"I...Umm..."
Crap! Why was I here?
"I wanted to know more about the lifestyle." I lie.
"But you said you weren't out to seek vengeance on your husband. What changed your mind?"
I take a deep breath. "When I got home early this morning and went to check on him, he wasn't there. All those begging texts and missed calls and he spends the night with God knows who in a motel!" I snarl and take another long gulp of the Sancerre.
Damn,  I didn't realise how pissed I still was.
Adam taps his index finger slowly against his plush top lip as he regards me intently and then places his wine glass on the smoked glass coffee table in front of us. He stands up languidly and holds his hand out to me.
"I want to show you something. Bring your wine."
I stand up - even more unsteadily thanks to the Sancerre - but place a trembling hand into his nonetheless. He leads me back out of his office, into the foyer and across to the elevator. He keeps his piercing blue eyes on me throughout the duration of our short descent into what feels like the bowels of the building. In the confined space, his presence is practically overwhelming. His scent is strong, musky and practically animalistic. He says nothing, but squeezes my hand and licks his beautiful full lips. The doors glide open into another small foyer with double black patent doors. Unclipping a small bunch of keys off his trouser loop, he places one into the lock and unlocks the door.
"Keep your eyes downcast until I say." He commands softly and I immediately do as he asks.
He leads me once again into a room, but this room is dark and dimly lit from what I can see of it. I stare at my feet in my black heeled pumps on the dark weathered floor.
"Don't move."
I swallow. "Okay..." I'm scared and excited in equal measure. My heartbeat has gone from stuttering to pounding so loudly it's practically deafening me. I know from my brief visit to Angelica's that whatever this room contains, it will have something to do with Adam's secret world.
Suddenly the lights snap into life and from my peripheral vision I can see the room getting brighter, but I remain still and gazing at the floor.
"You may lift your beautiful face, my Venus."
I raise my head slowly and gasp. I am on the threshold of a large open plan room, set out for some kind of fetish role-play. It has a mind-boggling array of weird and alarming fixtures - some of which I recognise from my night at Angelica's  - all following the wood and leather theme of his office. An intimidating, large wooden St. Andrew's bondage cross stands in the far right hand corner and I squirm at the sight of it. Adam stands leaning casually against a wooden bench in the middle of the room, which reminds me of the vault horse bench at the Tennis Club Gymnasium.
"Welcome to my dungeon, Elena." He purrs seductively and I squirm anew. "Finish your wine and come and stand next to me."

I drain my glass in a couple of gulps and place it n a small wooden table by the door

I drain my glass in a couple of gulps and place it n a small wooden table by the door. He lifts his right hand and holds it out to me. I will my feet to move and somehow I eventually find myself in front of him. He takes his index finger and runs it slowly from my temple, across my jaw and over my parted lips. His touch is featherlight, but still feels like it's burning my skin. I'm literally panting before him. The situation is surreal.
"Why are you here, Elena?" He rasps suddenly, startling me.
"T-To learn m-more about..." I stammer, but his index finger presses against my lips and he shakes his head.
"No. Why are you REALLY here?"  He hisses softly.
My mouth dries and I swallow hard. "I-I wanted to see you again," I whisper.
"Why?"
Goddammit what is this? Twenty questions?
"Did you come here just to get a revenge fuck on your husband?" He snaps making me twitch in surprise.
I gasp. Was that really why I was here?
"I wanted you to fuck me, not just for revenge. You said you would worship me." I breathe, trying not to panic. I'm starting to feel a little scared and realise no one in the world knows where I am right at this moment in time.
He stands back and looks me up and down slowly, his eyes boring into me. Abruptly he smiles and his blue eyes literally light up. Suddenly he lunges at me and his delectable lips find mine.
Holy...
I don't know whether it's the setting, the anticipation, the danger or simply just him, but my senses seem to explode and it's all I can do to keep up. I have NEVER been kissed like this before. His hands cup my behind and he abruptly lifts me and places me on the bench.
"Lie back and place your legs either side of the bench." He orders against my mouth.
I do so, and he begins to slowly lift my skirt, revealing my stockings and my panties as he moves the material up. He leans down and kisses the inside of my thigh.
"I will fuck you and I will worship you, my beautiful Venus." He breathes against my skin.
"But first...
                    ...I want to taste you."