☆Chapter Two☆

"You're going to that party," Stacie talked over me, grabbing clothes from my closet.

"But what about Mrs-"

"I'll tell her you and I have a study date or something," she continues to rummage.

I fold my arms and sit cross legged on the bed,"And what if she asks why we're wearing this stuff to a study date?"

Stacie grabbed a red tube top and a black tight fitted skirt before throwing it at me.

"She won't because we'll be wearing our uniforms."

"Stace I'm not wearing this."

Snatching the clothes from me, she examines them. "Hmm ok I'll wear them."

I stand up and walk to the closet, looking through it. I grab a pair of jeans and a black tank top from the hangers.

"I'll wear this," I show her.

"No jacket."

"Oh I'm wearing a jacket," I say quickly, grabbing a red over jacket.

"Man Kayla you look like a virgin," Stacie rolled her eyes.

I slapped her arm," I am a virgin. And at least I don't look like a slut."

"Ok ok let's go."

I empty out my bag and put my books on my desk before shoving my clothes into it. I look over at Stacie who does the same, her short blonde hair pulled into a small ponytail. This is one of those times where I compare myself to skinny but tall Stacie. Of course she looks good, gorgeous even. But then there's me. Now I wouldn't call myself ugly, far from it, but there's no denying that Stacie is prettier then me. Everyone loves her, who wouldn't? She's wild and spontaneous, but average intelligent and not to forget gorgeous.

Now me, I guess I would just be pretty and smart. That's it, my personality is just boring, nothing interesting. Most guys won't even try to talk to me because they know they wouldn't get anywhere. I'm a boring person.

"We're going to study with some friends," Stacie calls to Mrs. Diane.

"Alright you know the curfew."

When we get to the car we change quickly. Stacie moves to the driver's seat and speeds off, pulling up her tube top.

"This is like the biggest party of the year Kayla, everyone's going to be there, and so's Ashton," she winks at me.

I blush, Ashton Irwin has been my crush since fifth grade.

"Well there's a reason to go now," I laugh.

It's not long before we get there, cars are parked everywhere and you can hear the music from miles away. I can see people running around outside screaming and laughing with drinks in their hands. Stacie jumps out and makes her way toward the house. I pull on my jacket and follow behind her, looking around at all my crazy classmates. We're greeted by louder music and more yelling, Stacie's smile is so big right now. This is her kind of setting, the complete opposite of mine.

"Hey baby Stace!" Yells Blake, his drink literally pouring out of his cup.

"Hey Blake!" Stacie screams.