Ch 1: First Meeting, Not A Success

Jamie's POV

"Oh crap!" I said.

First, ninjas in all black and now, four ninja turtles. Can this day get any weirder?

"Who are you and how did you find this place?" the one in the blue mask growled as he held a katana near us.

"Ahh!" Brenda screamed and kicked him in the plastron.

He stumbled back, pulled out a second katana, and replied, "You're gonna wish you didn't do that."

Brenda pulled out her guitar and started fighting them off. I tried to run off but I only ran into another turtle but this one had a red mask.

"Where do you think you're going, Sweetheart?" he smirked as he pulled out these sais.

I pulled out my tessen and held my ground.

"I guess no where, Handsome," I replied.

I started fighting him off and one with an orange mask with nunchucks while Brenda fought off the one in blue and another in a purple mask with a bō staff. We kept going until we heard an older male voice.

"Enough! What is the meaning of this?" it asked.

We all turned to see a human-sized rat. Brenda screamed and hid behind me. I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously? We've fought against worse stuff and you're afraid of him?" I responded.

"Do not worry, child. I don't bite. We just want to know who you are and why you've come here," the rat said.

I slowly stepped forward as Brenda clung onto me.

"Well, my name is Jamie and this is Brenda. We were running from these men who were wearing all black and knew ninjutsu. We hid in an alley until we found a sewer. We climbed in and walked a little until Brenda thought it would be funny to pull on a pipe. I let her and when she did, that's when the wall separated and we walked in. I promise we were just trying to escape from the guys up there. We didn't mean any harm. At least we tried not to," I explained, glaring at Brenda on the last part.

She was still freaked out by this guy. I mean, we've fought demons and other vampires and yet she is afraid of rats. Makes no sense.

"Well, I can assure you that you'll be safe here. The ones who were chasing you are called the Foot clan. They used to be led by the Shredder until his death took place. Now his daughter Karai has been leading them since. I'm glad you both escaped," the rat explained.

"Thank you sir. But who are you?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Oh apologies. My name is Splinter and these are my sons. Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael," Splinter introduced, pointing at each one so we knew who was who.

"But you can call us Leo, Mikey, Donnie, and Raph," the one named Mikey said.

"Nice to meet you. But we still are very sorry for intruding," I nodded.

"Yes, very sorry. We'll just show ourselves out now," Brenda replied, pulling me towards the exit.

"But how do we know the Foot won't be coming after you once you get back up to the surface?" Donnie asked.

"Donatello is right. It is only safe for you here," Splinter said.

"WHAT?!" Leo and Brenda yelled.

"But I have family. They'll be worried about me," I protested.

"You can tell them you and Brenda are spending the night at a friend's house," Donnie suggested.

I thought about it for a minute. It could work.

"Okay. We'll stay," I answered.

Brenda frowned and we got settled in. I noticed Raph looking at me with a smirk on his face. He winked at me and I blushed.

'Maybe this won't be so bad,' I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Romance already forming! And what will become of Brenda and Jamie with the Foot?