Ch 4: Training Sessions

TWO WEEKS LATER

Jamie's POV

It hasn't been too long since Raph and I had our first conversation about us possibly being together. He's brought it up more, but he's gotten me to think about it. Nothing would make me happier than to say yes, but I keep thinking about my family since I haven't seen then in a while. I told them not to worry, but I'm worried that they won't accept Raph if we were together. That's why I keep pushing the conversation back. Brenda and I are going to train with him and the others now, so maybe I can talk to him about it.

We all went into the dojo and started stretching. We were put into pairs for sparring: Mikey and Donnie, Leo and Brenda, and Raph and me. While we were stretching, I was too nervous to talk, but I knew I had to.

"Hey Raph?" I said.

"Yeah?" he answered.

"I wanna talk to you about something," I replied.

"About how I'm gonna beat your butt?" he smirked.

I chuckled and responded, "First of all, I'm gonna beat you. And second of all, it's about our conversations about us dating."

He looked at me with hope in his eyes like I was going to say yes. Nothing would make me happier than to tell him I wanted him more than anything.

"The reason I push the topic back is because of my parents. They may know about Brenda, but they don't normally run into mutants. So...," I trailed off as I bowed my head.

He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up for me to look at him.

"If that's what it takes, I'll do it. For you," he said.

I smiled and replied, "Thank you. Now, I'm really gonna kick your butt."

"In your dreams," he smirked.

We trained for a while and when we were done, we left for my house. They were a little shocked about it, but they agreed to it as long as they got to know him better. They told me by myself when they felt I was ready, I could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Raph and Jamie could work out. But what about Brenda and Leo?