Concerts and spanking

Kellic+daddykink+spanking

~~~

"Alright have a good night everybody, you're amazing" I said walking off of the stage with the guys only to find Kellin napping on the couch, how he managed to fall asleep no clue but he did.

I go up to him and scoop him up in my arms. He started to stir in his sleep until his eyes fluttered open making him squeak in embarrassment. I put him down and he pouted at me.

"Vic you ass!, I told you not to pick me up when i'm sleeping" He said flipping me off.

I pulled him into a hug and went close to his ear.

"Sorry what did you say little boy" I whispered and he gulped.

"Sorry daddy" he muttered and I slapped his ass lightly as we headed to where the rest of the guys were standing.

"Alright well we're off, see you in four days" I said to the guys.

"Later Vic, Later Kellin" Jaime said bro hugging us.

"See you guys in four says" Tony said doing the same.

"Bye guys" Mike said as we all headed our separate ways.

I grabbed Kellins side and pulled him into our car.

"...daddy" Kellin said quietly.

"Yes Kells" I asked him.

"I'm sorry for saying a bad word today" he said.

"I know you are baby but you're still getting a spanking" I said and he nodded.

"Use your words" I said again.

"Y-y-yes daddy" he said as we stopped on a red light.

"So, what do you want for dinner" I asked him.

"PIZZA" he yelled.

"Kellin what have I told you about yelling" I said sternly.

"Not to do it" he said sighing.

"Exactly" I said patting him on his head.

We reached home and before Kellin could jumped out of the car I put the child lock on. He groaned as he tried to unlock his door. He looked at me with fear.

"I want you in your room naked ready for your spanking" I said and he nodded looking down.

"Words baby boy" I said lifting his chin making us have eye contact with each other.

"Yes daddy" he said and I unlocked the doors.

He ran out of the car and into the house. I climbed out of the car locking it behind me. I walked in and heard Kellins door close. I gave him five minutes before I headed up. When I walked into his room he was on his bed swinging his legs back and forth. I coughed to get his attention and his head darted my way locking our eyes together. I walked over to the bed and he stood up. I sat down on the bed and he stood infront of me looking down.
"Over my knee baby boy" I said patting my knee.

He walked over and placed himself over my lap.

"How many do you think you deserve" I asked pulling his hair a bit causing a slight moan to escape his soft pink lips.

"Ten daddy, five for calling you a mean name and five for yelling" he said and I nodded.

"Alright fair enough, i'm starting now" I said and rubbed his milky white ass for a few seconds so he didn't know when do expect it.

I quickly raised my arm and slammed it down on it again turning it from a pale white to a now pastel pink.

"Thank you daddy" he said quickly.

This carried on until I was on the last one.

"You ready Baby boy" I asked as I felt his grip tighten on my leg.

"Y-y-yes please" he squeaked making me feel bad about what I was about to do.

I started rubbing his ass again so he doesn't expect it. I felt his grip loosens and thats when I go in for the kill. As soon as my hand made contact with his ass he let out the biggest cry of pain.

"T-t-thank y-y-you d-d-daddy" he stuttered with tears streaming down his face.

"No don't cry baby boy, i'll take care of your bum when the pizza gets here ok" I said and he nodded.

I put him in a large shirt leaving pants off. I carried him downstairs and placed him on the couch. I called up the pizza place and ordered the usual pizzas we get. I put on a movie and waiting for the pizza guy. The pizza shortly arrived and I payed for it and he left. I headed back to Kellin and placed him over my lap again. I started rubbing his burning rear while he ate pizza. I moved one on my hands onto his back and rubbed that along with his ass. Kellin started to doze off silently and I smiled. Soon enough the pizza was finished and Kellin was sleeping. I shook him awake and he groaned.

"Kells if you're gonna go to sleep put some pants on" I said and he nodded half asleep.

Kellin stood up and nearly fell over. I guided him upstairs and and I saw him put some boxers on as we got into our room. He climbed into bed and I did the same. I pulled his body close to me and kissed his forehead while I turned off the light.

~~~

So um...yeah. I think i'm gonna take some requests if I don't think of anything and shit but yeah also fun fact it's 3am right now and I have school tomorrow but yeah.

~ Kitty out adios mother fuckers stay beautiful and shit