[2]The Angel or the Bad Boy, which one to pick, Heaven or Hell?

Here's Chapter Two. :D

I know I should still be working on the other two. But I don't always have time to update so I'll write and tinker around on my notebook. I made this one long because I had all the time. If I don't update in a long time, it is because I pissed off my parents. D;

But anyway I hope you love this one, please tell me what you think!

It would be most of helpful.

You can vote, comment or become a fan if you want but no pressure.

Also please check out my other stories!

Thankieesss. :D

And thanks to ChickyDeeIM. :D

And to my twin, BC. Yeeee.

Anyway here is it.!

Chapter Two

Dante's POV

So Gabriel Morales is still with her.

'Hello, Gabriel.' I said in a succinctly voice. I watched as Mayla shifted closer to Gabriel, hell, as if I would hurt her. Which I wouldn't. Gabriel stood up and wrapped his arms around her. The action puzzled me but if it showed on my face, they would have asked. I wonder what Mayla's older brother think about Gabriel hanging around his little sister.

'Dante.' Gabriel replied with a smile. I watched Mayla's face change from annoyance at seeing me to one of shock. Ahh, Gabriel, even for your little ward, you had been keeping nasty dirty little secret. I grinned.

'Why didn't you invite me to your girlfriend's party?' I know goading Gabriel would be disastrous and bad but hey it's not my fault if anybody get hurt. The only one ending up getting hurt is the frail little ward of his. What a fickle and meek being. But then that is Gabriel, the one who always pick the weak ones.

It is me or what? Did I just sound like Megatron from Transformers? Too much mundane movies is messing up with the sync of my head.

'Where would have I found the chance to talk to you?' Gabriel motioned with his free left hand.

'I wouldn't have invited him anyway. But we'll have a talk later, Gabriel.' Mayla seemed pissed that Gabriel had been hiding things from her. She spared me a venomous glare before leaving us alone. I watched the sway of her hips enclad in black skinny jeans and the cascading strands of light brown hair. I still remember her eyes. The eyes that the minute she opened them after that terrible moment of helplessness years ago, was filled with hatred. Shaking my head, I turned to Gabriel and said, 'Trouble in paradise?'

'Give up the act, Dante, and tell me what you want.'

'No time for reminiscing?' I swung my legs until I dropped on the tree house roof and looked down at him. He's wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. Ugh, why am I even thinking about that now?!

Instead of looking at him, I shifted my attention to Mayla. She mingled around holding a Pepsi can in her right hand and her back stiffened. Then she turned right at me. I just continued grinning and not letting her see how her venomous eyes of hatred affected me. I said without looking at Gabriel, 'You know, the same little thing.'

'Which will never happen. You remember the deal; it's her choice to make. Not mine, nor yours. Even if...' Gabriel faltered. Hmm. Fascinating that it can affect him so hard. If my memory serves me right, which is such a curse since having a photographic memory is a curse, Gabriel wouldn't even as so much look at her.

'She lost her memory.' I finished for him. He narrowed his eyes and shifted his back to the crowd of people behind us so they won't see his spiteful face glaring at me. 'Why don't you bonk her in the head and maybe that way, she'll get her memory back and you don't have to play ward. And also, that'll get off Darren off your back.'