[3]The Angel or the Bad Boy, which one to pick, Heaven or Hell?

Hey guys, here is it. I did this on my lunch time at school. Please give me constructive criticism. I can't guarantee that this will be good. Honestly, I tried. I would love the constructive criticism and thankieess my fans, for getting my story on the HOT LIST! :D

Thankieess! [:

I loveees you. Vote, comment or become fan but no pressure! Thankiesss!

Chapter Three

I woke up with the cracking sensations in ever fiber of my bones. My nose is itching with something rough against it. I reached my hand to tweak it then I felt my hand brush against that rough thing again. I opened my eyes and groaned. I was lying on my stomach on the pink carpet. Wincing, I slowly sat up to find Darren sprawled on the sofa fast asleep.

Did I mention that he snores like a pig?!

Yeah, yeah, everyone says that. Gosh, I sound so stupid. As I got up wincing at each movement, I approached Darren and tried to push him off the sofa. Dang it, why didn't he carry me to bed before he went to sleep himself?! And he's so freaking heavy! What did they do to him in military school?

Run treadmills like a guinea pig, definitely. Since the hot pink leather sofa is smooth and near the laundry chute which is big enough for two people to fit in, I grinned. Then seconds later, Darren's head reached the opening of the chute. With pain of happiness and a stifled giggle, I sat on the back of the sofa and kicked with all my might. There was thudding sound then the muffling curses shook the house as Darren fell down the chute. I hurried to my trap door and locked it before proceeding to do the same with the chute and went to lock myself in my bathroom.

Yes, like my bedroom, it is incredibly pink! I wouldn't bore you with the details; practically every little thing in here is pink. I was taking a shower when I heard the angry pounding on my trapdoor. Uh-oh. Darren.

'Mayla! Open this door!' Maybe it was a bad idea to do that. Oh well, he deserved it for what he did earlier. The pounding fist became faster when I called out, 'What? I can't. Seriously, I'm taking a shower!'

'You coward! When you get out I'll--' But whatever he said ended in a whisper. Gradually, the pounding announced his defeat and my victory. Still, I was frustrated with him for not answering my question last night. Why does he keep avoiding the issue? It isn't even much of a big question that required all the mushy parts.

While I was rubbing shampoo on my wet hair, I was thinking about the dream I had last night. Suddenly, the intense brown eyes flashed in my head. Why am I thinking of him now? It was just a dream, but still, I couldn't stop thinking about the nightmare. Aghh, this is driving me crazy!

I stepped out and turned off the shower. My walk in closet is the only one that has no pink, thank goodness, I dressed up with a black cowl neck hoodie sweater over my grey sweater that stopped above my wrists. Along with it are blue Capri pants with black flat shoes. As usual, I dried my hair and did nothing with it. Not that I care.

I forgot to do some of my homework and charge my phone so I was in a hurry. Looking around in my jewelry box where I also kept my charger, my fingers brushed with the red box containing Dante's gift. I want to wear it... but I can't so I took the locket necklace out of its box stuck it inside my right pocket and went downstairs poking my head out the secret passageway to see my brothers eating Cocoa Puffs cereals. My parents are gone earlier as always after eating all the eggs and bacon. There are green bowls and spoon on the wooden table where they sat silently.

They looked up when I walked over. Darren with a glare and Michael an amused glance before turning back to eat. I sat opposite him with Darren on my left and poured Cocoa Puffs on my bowl. I was pouring the milk when Darren spoke, 'Why that smug smile on your face for?!'