Chapter 3

Adam's POV

Somethings wrong with Ross. Jess and I know it, but what? Shouldn't Max be helping him through it whatever the hell it might be? It's sad, and I wish I could do something.
I'm sure whatever happens Ross will okay.

I stood, gripping a Dodgeball tight in my hand, noticing Ross on the other team. My heart beated faster, blood pumping. I admired him, his eyes especially. I could get lost in them for hours. I turned my attention over to Jess.

I threw a Dodgeball at jess, laughing. "WHEEEEEZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYY GURRRRRLLLLL!" It hit her, and she dramatically fell to the ground. That made me chuckle, a lot.

"Hey Adam!" Max shouted at me with a devious grin.

"WHAT?!"

He threw a dodgeball at me, and I caught it mid air. I grinned.

His face was red, clearly embarrassed. Good. He deserved it. "I guess you could say that your-"

"Don't you fucking say it....." He growled.

"Mad Max." I finished,making everyone grin and laugh while Max was butt hurt.

I could notice that Ross was giving him the 'You deserved it' look. Why was he doing that? I thought they loved eachother.

Ross was a angel, his quite little face made me giggle. Wait, hold up, gas pedal. I like him? I questioned why I did this. Maybe I felt jealous....

Nope. I couldn't take Max away from him, never.

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER. I'M IN A BIG OLD WRITERS BLOCK. AND SORRY FOR CAPS. ANYWAYS VOTE, COMMENT, AND FREAKING SHARE!