Tsuna to the Past/Future?

Seven years in the past Tsuna and his friends were doing their normal routine, Geninmi had actually upgraded the tyl bazooka so who ever was hit with it would stay in the future for an hour and it actually works! The only problem was in the hands of a 5 year old no one was safe.

"Get back here you stupid cow!" A 14 year old Hayato Gokudera yelled chasing after a 5 year old Lambo Bovino who was crying.

"Gokudera-kun please stop." A 14 year old Tsunayoshi Sawada said meekly as he sweatdropped at his storm and friends actions. But Tsuna's words fell on deaf ears as Lambo tripped over his own feet, causing the bazooka to fly out of his hair hitting the unsuspecting brunette. When the pink smoke cleared a 21 year old Tsuna stood blinking in surprise.

"Uh what?" Tsuna mumbled out in Italian.

"Tenth you look so cool!" Gokudera said in Japanese. Tsuna looked over at the fawning storm and sweatdropped.

"Let me guess I'm going to be here for an hour right?" The older Tsuna said.

"Correct Dame-Tsuna." Reborn said jumping on his students head. Tsuna sighed and facepalmed slightly.

"Hayato, don't chase Lambo he's still a 5 year old." Tsuna scolded the bomber, who hung his head in shame.

"I'm sorry tenth." Gokudera said apologetically. Tsuna put a hand on the young bomber's shoulder.

"You know Hayato in my time you treat Lambo as a brother why don't you start earlier than you did in my time?" Tsuna said with a kind smile. Gokudera looked up and nodded with a determined look.

"Tsuna-nii?" Futta asked coming into the living room. Tsuna turned around and smiled down at the 9 year old.

"Hi Futta." Tsuna said "you know what if you were 7 years older and a bit taller I would think you were the Futta in my time."

Nearly an Hour later

"Dame-Tsuna how and when did you get that scar?" Reborn asked and Tsuna stiffened.

"I got it when I was sixteen protecting a friends son from the Esperono." Tsuna said before poofing into pink smoke leaving a happy 14 year old Tsuna behind.