Drunk Skys and a Mist

Mukuro was sitting reading a book in the garden enjoying the silence and cooler breeze of the coming autumn season. He knew Baykuran and Yuni were coming to have a friendly meeting with Tsuna. He was the only guardian at the manor, he should be with Tsuna but he knew the brunet could defend himself plus it wasn't like Mukuro was out of contacting range.

Mukuro finished his book and headed inside the manor to put it away. He felt the three sky flames in the meeting room as he passed by. He could only imagine what the three were talking about. Chickling to himself as he got to the library thinking about the parallel world rants Byakuran must be going on about. He moved into the bookshelves looking around for something else to read. When he found something else to read he headed back out to the garden. He quite enjoyed the freedom Tsuna allowed him to have, therefore he wouldn't do anything to jeopardize it.

He sat down on the grass pulling his ponytail over his shoulder and began reading the book. About halfway through the book he was tackled from behind by a very happy yet hyper Yuni. Mukuro looked at her wondering what she needed and how much sugar she had been given.

"Our tails match Rokudo-san!" Yuni giggled hugging onto his neck. Now Mukuro was confused about what Yuni was talking about.

"Match?" He questioned.

"Hehe, yeah!" Yuni smiles brightly. Mukuor sighed lightly with a slight smile. He used his mist to make the book he was reading vanish as he carefully stood. Yuni didn't let him go, just clinging onto his neck tighter. He politely gave Yuni a piggyback ride back to the meeting room where the other two skys were. When he stepped into the room, both Byakuran and Tsuna were drunkenly singing some song. Mukuro sighed, shaking his head a bit. Yuni giggled and began playing with his ponytail. He had no idea what he was going to do with the three skys.