1. bruce banner

He looked taken aback for a moment

He looked taken aback for a moment. You were honestly scared of his reaction, but in that oversized sweater he couldn't look more adorable.

"W-what? Did I hear you correctly?"

You sighed. You knew he would be disappointed in you.

"Yes Bruce, I'm pregnant."

"Y/N, that's great! I'm going to be a dad!" Suddenly his smile had overtaken his face and you couldn't help but cry.

"Oh no Y/N! Why are you crying? I'm sorry, did I scare you?"

You tried and failed to talk. The emotions of the moment had caught up with you.

"I didn't know how you would take it, and I love you and I'm just so happy we can raise this baby together" you blubbered out. Not completely making sense but Bruce heard every word.

He walked over to you, engulfing you in a hug. You hugged back and let the tears fall freely.

"I'm so completely in love with you. I will do my best to protect you and our baby. And I promise I won't ever lose control around you or the baby," He muttered into your shoulder a couple tears escaping also.

You just hugged him and let the tears fall into the big oversized sweater.

You couldn't believe you were having a baby and let it sink in that you were going to have to share the news soon.

"So who should we tell first?" You asked pulling away from Bruce.

"Definitely the godfather."

"Tony Stank?"

"Tony Stank."