6. loki laufeyeson

"Oh I do enjoy a good fight"

"Can you stop looking at me like that? It makes it hard to kick your ass."

Loki simply rolled his eyes. Humans had such dreams, and the one in front of him was no different.

All of a sudden you rushed him, swinging your left leg around to knock him to the ground and finally pin him, but he simply sidestepped you with a wink.

"You're going to have to do better than that" he silkily said, the challenge in his voice giving you slight chills and the motivation to continue.

All of a sudden you felt the surge of your legs overpower him as you flipped and wrapped your legs around his neck and swing down. You twisted and looked down at him, grinning.

"It seems my lord that you've fallen to humans yet again" you said goading him into continuing.

"So when should we tell her to go easy on him?" Thor stated watching from outside the training room glancing at Steve wearily.

"She is going easy, if she didn't like him this would be a lot worse."

"Like him?"

"Ah shit" Steve cursed, knowing he had just betrayed his best friends secret to Thor.

"It is ok Steve, it seems this was going to happen."

"Yeah but she's still going to kick my ass."

As if you could read Steve's thoughts you turned to the viewing window and simply smirked before throwing a right hook at Loki.

--------------------------------------------------

So hello everyone! Unfortunately I fell off for a bit but I FINISHED MY FIRST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE!

Updates should come more frequently over the next couple of weeks!

Lemme know what you thought of this one!

-A