ugh

Nikki's P.O.V

"Jack ! St-stop! Ugh!" I squirmed and whined trying to make him stop. He groaned "Shut it I'm almost done!" He yelled. He flipped me over to my stomach and growled putting my shoes on me as I tried to kick them off. " I don't want to go!" I yelled "well you have to! Our parents think we're friends ! How the hell am I going to a party without my "best friend"? we can't have them know we don't like each other so just shut up and finish getting dressed!"
I whimpered and buried my face into my pillow "I haven't slept in 2 days because of you asshole!"
He stayed quiet making me relax and doze off I was falling asleep until he grabbed my legs and dragged me out of bed. I was too tired to fight against him .... But not enough to to hurt him just a bit.
I turned around and kicked him were it hurts most "You son of a" he gasped for air and curled up into a ball. I got up and ran into the closet closing it. I saw through the wooden blinds as he got up slowly. His face was yellow he looked like he was about to puke.... Shit not in my room. I sighed feeling bad for myself if I had to clean it up .. "I'll go" I mumble. He looked around trying to see wear I was "What?" He said still in pain .
"I'll go" I said louder as I got out of the closet. "Okay" he groaned holding his stomach. "Just get out I don't want you to puke in my room" I growled. He nodded and walked slowly out of my room.
I sighed and put on a white t-shirt and a black jacket.
Jack had already made me slip into pants and practically tortured me to put my shoes on.
I hate him the only reason I tolerate him is because my dad and his are childhood friends. I don't want to mess up their friendship by telling my dad I hate his best friends son.
I looked at myself in the mirror I had bags under my eyes... Great one more night without sleep. I fixed my hair and walked down stairs to see a pissed off Jack glaring at me.
I smirked "let's go buddy" I said forcing a smile in front of our parents ....