Sex Hair

*lady with a sexy voice speaks* Warning: Do not enter this game if you are under 18...
Me: It's a book!and that's the wrong warning!
Lady: My bad!
Lady: Warning: This chapter contains homosexual sex! If you don't like it fuck off! ... Continue reading. Thank you and have a nice day. *glares * better?
Me: Yes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nikki's P.O.V

Cici giggles when Marilyn climbs into bed pouting. " Awe does someone feel left out?" I tease making him huff more. "Yes" he mumbles, we laugh and take the rest of his clothes off. Marilyn stands up and looks at me with a devilish smirk. "You're gonna have to make up for making me feel left out"
I blush and look up at him. "What do you have in mind ?" I ask.
He chuckles and whispers "Blow me" I nod and look at his some what hard *gulps* me-member and trust me it's not small he's around the same size as me but I've never given anyone that big a blow job before. He stares at me and orders "Open wide". I open my mouth slightly as he moves his hips forward and slides his cock into my mouth half ways. I blush red and close my lips around him, slowly bobbing my head up and down making him moan and grip my hair slightly. I let him drop from my mouth and slowly lick up to his cock head. Cici whines "This is making me hard!"
"Then help me blow him" I mumble. Cici sits next to me and squirms slightly. Damn I can tell he's ready. He slowly wraps his fingers around his brother's erect cock and pumps him slowly "Suck on his tip hard" he says. I nod and suck on his tip slightly hard. Bobbing my head back and forth until my lips touch Cici's hand. Marilyn moans thrusting into Cici's hand and my mouth.
My eyes widen when I feel him thrust deeper into my mouth... Fuck cici moved his hand. I gag feeling his erection go down to my throat. My eyes water, I close them tightly trying to concentrate on sucking him.
I hollow my cheeks taking in and sucking as much of his hard cock as I can. He grips my hair as I hum adding pleasure and making his shaft throb. The vibrations send intense pleasure down his throbbing member as I deep throat him. He gasps and stutters "Ahh! Fuck.. I-I'm c-close!". I mewl and move my mouth to his tip then back down until his aching cock is down my throat. I keep doing it until "Ahh!" He cries out and cums. I swallow as much I can then gasp letting him drop from my mouth with a wet popping sound.
Cici squeals and whines still squirming "Nick! I want you " he hands me a bottle of lube and lays down spreading his legs. I catch my breath and look at the bottle. "I'm not using it yet" I whisper and suck on two of my fingers covering them with my saliva. He watches me and covers his face making me smirk slightly. I slowly push my fingers inside his entrance, he gasps and arches his back "mnff!" He moans out in pain and pleasure as I thrust my fingers in. Once I hit a certain spot he tossed his head back and moaned loudly. Found it I mentality think and curl my fingers into that spot slowly rubbing it just to tease him. He pants slightly and grips the bedsheets "A-Ah.." I thrust my fingers into his prostate fast. He gasp surprised and moans out loudly "F-Fuhck! Mmhhe " I chuckle at his effort to try and speak " Hm what was that?".
He looks at me with a begging eyes, he squirms against my fingers. I stop thrusting them in and make him look at me "Do you want me to stop teasing you? " I ask. Cici nods fast bites his lip "I-I want something other than your fingers".
With that said I spread his legs and hold his thighs shoving myself deep inside him. "AHH!" He cries out in pain and pleasure arching his back and wrapping his legs around me. I moan at his tightness and see Marilyn grab the bottle of lube.
He puts some over his member and goes behind me holding my hips. "Don't forget about me again" He licks my neck making me shiver. Then move my hips back and slams himself deep inside me making me thrust hard into Cici.
I cry out in pain and pleasure biting into Cici's neck to keep myself from screaming as Marilyn thrust into me hard and deep not giving me time to adjust to his size. Cici moans loudly as I thrust into him. His brothers hard movements and making me thrust deeper and harder into him each time.
I leave a mark on Cici's... Ouch. I didn't think I'd bite that hard. Marilyn thrust into prostate, I gasp scream "Oh f-fuck!!"
"Ah hah!" Cici screams as I hit his prostate. The room is filled with our moans and screams. With me pounding into Cici's prostate and Marilyn pounding into mine mercilessly. The pleasure overwhelms our bodies. I can feel myself getting close. Cici moves his hips with mine meeting each thrust. I moan loudly and wrap my fingers around his throbbing cock and pump him fast. I scream feeling Marilyn pound into me deeply. He grips my hips and starts hitting my prostate repeatedly. I can't hold it anymore "Agh! I'm gonna! Cum". As soon as I say that Cici cries out and cums in my hand. I cry out cumming right after him and whimper in pleasure as Marilyn cums in me.
He pulls out I can feel the hot liquid dripping out of me. I moan and pull out of Cici who's panting just as much as I am. I'm exhausted.
Someone knocks on the door "Hello? Is Nick in there?" Fuck its Jack. I groan getting dressed and saying bye to the twins.

When I open the door Jack looks straight at my hair and raises an eyebrow "That's some really bad sex hair"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You guys wanted a smut scene there you go ;-; I'm not the best at this ! >.< its my first time writing a smut scene so >///< don't bitch at me is it sucked XD .... Bye