sex warning

Nikki's P.O.V

"I want to see If I can brush you off like everyone else! I want to have sex and not get attached.. Unless you're scared of course " I say with a slight tone...

He growls sitting up "You'll get hurt.. I may seem like I'm innocent Compared to you... It's not the best thing for us "

I sigh, inhaling sharply. " you kiss me and leave me all confused now you can't even play? I won't fall for ya freak, and you can't fall for me"

He groans "fine" suddenly I'm pinned and feel him breathe down my neck. I shiver.. this is killing me I want him badly! He takes the pill on my drawer.

I squirm and whine as jack hovers over me, and kisses my neck. "Mmm" a soft moan escapes... Should I be doing this?

My thoughts erase as he slides his hand up my shirt, I bite my lip taking it off.

Jack smirks "Let's Play" his eyes turn a darker shade. Oh god please let this be a one time thing ..
"Undress." he says in a seductive way, making me harder than usual.. shit! I like like this. I nod and do as I'm told undressing myself and being left exposed. He chuckles and starts to undressing himself. "Good boy" I blush what!?

Did he just call me that... Something about him seemed different now ... I gulp looking at his erecting "y-you're big.." he chuckles " Just 10 inches think you can handle that?" I nod getting a bottle of lube "Now I can"
He hums amused and puts my hands above my head. I gasp as he puts his erection next to mine. He wraps a hand around both of our members 8==D~ and starts jerking us off "Ah!" I moan as he thrust into his hand making me do the same.

He stops (tease) grabbing the bottle and puts lube on his cock. I cover my face, this is so unlike me!. I feel something wet rub against me as he grabs my hands making me look at him. "Why so shy?" He says.
I bite my lip "Just start stop teasing Jack"
"Are you ready Nikki?"
I nod "Yes !"
He grabs my hips with one hand and helps himself slowly slide in with the other. I grip his shoulder and whimper slightly in pain and pleasure. "F-Fuckk" he kisses my neck "You're so tight". He slides in all the way I gasp in pain as he kisses me. I close my eyes tightly, feeling tears build up.

He bites my bottom lip making me moan, takeing advantage and slides his tongue "Mmnn" I rub my tongue against his as the pain subsides. He begins to thrust slowly and suck on the pad of my tongue making me moan softly.

I pull away and cling onto him as he moves slowly, I moan no longer feeling pain"f-faster~"

Jack looks at me, no longer having the gentle look in his eyes and thrust into me roughly. "A-Ahh!! "

I whimper and grip the sheets, feeling his thick length putting pressure against my prostate. "Mmm!! J-Ja -" I stop myself from saying his name. This feeling is so overwhelming.

He smirks and grips my throat, suffocating me just enough to make it more exciting."What was that?" He asks and starts to pound into me, making to hit my spot with every thrust!

I gasp and bite my lip, moaning in pleasure as I look into his eyes. "Nghh! Don't stop!"

I scream, and pant feeling him get even harder inside me. I can't even hear my own thoughts, all I hear is our moans and bodies impact.

He flips us over, with me on top but before I can get a chance to move. Jack puts his arms under my thighs and locks his hands behind my back, Making face smash into his chest.

"Hold on tight" he chuckles and continues smashing into every good spot inside. "J-JACK!! " I cry out as I cum, and soon after he cums inside me.

"Hope you're satisfied with what you've started" he pants as we both start to drift off.