Start over?

Nikki's P.O.V

I haven't talked to Jack in 3 months, sometimes I miss him, but most of the time I'm glad he's gone. I have less stress on me and I get more sleep. I don't have to lie through my teeth about being his friend anymore. I can take it easy and relax. Damian (my bastardy ex) hasn't shown up either which makes me beyond happy

*sighs* I do miss arguing with Jack, everything seems dull I have less things to do now that we've stopped talking.. But whatever there's a party tonight and I'm going so I can get my mind off things.

"Nikki!" my dad yells from down stairs. "Yeah dad?!" I yell back. I can hear hear him walking upstairs. He walks into my room "I'm not gonna be home this whole week, I have a business trip I need to go to. Jacks dad has has to be in one for about a week and a half we we're hoping you two could talk and work things out..."
I sighed "I don't want to"
My dad took a deep breath "I'm not gonna force you to but you can at least try"

I nodded and said "If I see him around I'll talk to him"... "NOPE" I mentally thought to myself.

My dad smiled and left. Ugh.. I might have to he'll be disappointed in me if I don't.

Time passed by slowly, but eventually it was almost time to go to the party. I quickly got dressed and walked to the party.
I saw an old "buddy" of mine (fuck buddy) standing by the door way. He cross dresses and his feminine body helps him pull it off. Today he was dressed as a girl his small frame is so cute. I walked towards him "hey Jan" He squealed and hugged me tightly "Nikki!!! I've missed you!" I hugs back slightly "Yeah it's been a while I haven't seen you since you moved, what are you doing back in town" He giggled "I moved back"

"Missed me that much?" he laughed " My family didn't like it over there so we moved back.. So Have you found anyone yet?" he asks. I smirk "No why?" he bit his lip and whispered "Because I want to play" a little sex doesn't hurt anybody doesn't it? "So do I princess" Yes I called him princess so what?! I pulled him close and kissed him softly. He hummed and did the same. I actually felt awkward like if someone was staring directly at me. I bit his lip making him moan before pulling away.

I turned to see Jack looking straight at me. He looked hurt... "Sorry Nick..  I was just here to apologize, but it seems you're busy"  he said turning around and leaving.
"We'll finish later " I tell Jan and go after Jack he's walking fast "Jack!" I yell and walk a bit faster. He stops in front of his car and looks at me. "I'm sorry, for the kiss, and I'm sorry it was bad to the point I scared you straight"  I try my best not to laugh at what he just said. "You should be I can't even look at another man's member because of you" I say with a straight face. He frowned and looked away "The kiss was Damian's dare I'm sorry... " he turned around to open his care. "I'm gayer than ever dumbass" I say and laugh.

He looks at me confused "You just kisses a girl"
"I kissed a guy in a dress"
He blinks and covers his face embarrassed "Ugh I sounded so stupid!"
I missed this XD "It was pretty funny to me"
He sighs "Do you forgive me?..."

I smiled "Yeah I actually missed you"

"really?" he asks

"Don't feel special, let's start over as actual friends okay?  "

He chuckled "Alright I'm going home then"
"Why so soon?" I ask

"I just came to see if you were here so I can apologize, and I'm not dressed for the party"

"Stalker.. Okay take me home? "

He rolls his eyes and nods "Get in"

I smile and quickly climbed into the passenger seat. He gets in and starts the car.

"Hey Jack... ?"  I mumble

"What?"

"Want to come over?" I ask

He glares at me "Are there any weapons in your house?"

"Yes but I'm not trying to murder you. I just want you to watch a movie with me "

"What movie?" he asks

"Whatever you want to watch"

"I'm picking a scary movie"

"Don't piss yourself" I mumbled

"I won't be the one pissing myself. I already know what scares you. " he grins and drives off to my house .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter kind of sucks sorry guys comment a scary movie please ~Mark