Gender Fluid?

So, I am gender fluid. Hence the title of this chapter... And this book.
Anyways if you don't like then leave! :D
So, being gender fluid is kind of hard. When people ask, "What's your sexuality?" I usually reply,
"Pansexual (next chapter) and Gender Fluid."
Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not ashamed or anything. I'm pretty open, I think. But when people reply, "what is that?" When you tell them your sexuality, it kind of becomes a pain to have to explain it so many times!
I mean, I'm so proud to be part of this community, truly. The issue is that after explaining, a lot of people then ask one of two questions.
1: "Are you a boy or a girl?" Or
2: "Is that even a thing?" Which then reverts back to question 1 anyways.

Are you a boy or a girl?
Some days I'm a boy in my head and heart, and other days I am a girl in my head and heart. Maybe I'm both. Maybe I'm neither.
I'm fine with He and She pronouns, but I refuse to tolerate They, Them, or It. Yes, I've been called an it before.

Is that even a thing?
Clearly, since there is a flag for it and a lot of people use it to identify, it is a thing. Some parts of my family say that it's not real, just something that the "twisted world" made up. Their words, nor mine (obviously).
Maybe in their twisted heads, people can't be what they want to. Even though they raised me to be "anything I want."
Appearantly my gender does not fit into that category. :3

Other issues arise, like "What am I going to wear today?" Or "How am I going to make my chest look the way I want it to?"

What am I going to wear today?
If it's a "boy" day, then wear boy clothes. If it's a "girl" day then wear girl clothes. That's the easy and most natural part.
What about the "both" or "neither" days? Well, for "both" days, I would either wear fashionable boy's clothes (scarfs, pink or purple guy shirts) or girl clothes that look gender neutral.
As for the "neither" days, a hoodie works. Something to hide your chest or make it smaller, if you're a girl. As for guys, then wear something that makes you look like both.

That's all for now, thanks for reading! (if you finished it.)
Comment questions or concerns. Make sure to vote as well if this interested you. :D