51. The Turbulent Plane Ride........

• Dedicated to William, for the Inspiration :D

Lilly's POV
I'm on the plane and it feels like I've been on here forever. The stinkin' WiFi is down and I am so cranky for some reason. I fell asleep for a while. My luggage was sent to my friends so I just had a backpack. I put my backpack on and put my gun belt on. Locked and loaded. Then, I put my arrows in my quiver and loaded my bow. I needed to be ready for anything. I put on breathable clothes and boots with a jacket. the reason is because after I put breathable clothes on. I sensed danger and then, I saw that the pilots were passed out. The plane was going to crash until, I jolted the controls up and started to fly in the direction I needed and I tried contacting a nearby control tower. No signal. I didn't know if I was going the right way, until a tower contacted me ten minutes later after I was flying around for a while. I explained the situation and I could come in, but the fuel was deadly low. I may of crashed the plane a bit. When I tried to land, the wheels broke off and I crashed. That was the least of my worries. The pilots were dead, and the killer was on the plane with me. I loaded my bow and it was Will. I yelled, "What do you want with me?" He smiled smugly and said, "Lulu of course and if you don't tell me where she is, I will kill you." I scoffed and said, "What are you gonna do little man?" He said, "I'm going to first take out my gun," he took out his gun, "and I'm-" I shot my arrow in the gun and then I quickly double re loaded and shot his arm and then foot. He fell and screamed. I saw 5 shadows and I ducked down and went behind the capitan seet. I took out my guns and shot them all down while in mid air because I did a back flip. I stuck the landing and then I demanded to know from Will, "Did you do this?" He smirked and said, "What? Sabotage the plane," I nodded, "Duh!" I shot him in the heart with the sleep darts. By time I was all organized and pulled the arrows from William's body and cleaned them off, the rescuers came. They were so slow. I had already put all of my stuff away and I found Lulu in the other bathroom. She was kidnapped and drugged. She was sitting on a bomb and it was going to go off in 5 minutes.. The rescue team dragged the passed out idoits, I grabbed Lulu and untied her. Soon, the plane exploded.
We were safe, but William kept on escaping Jail. He was again charged for atempted murder and was found guilty and finally he was locked up in the looney bin for good. So I hope... Anyway, I was back with my best friends and that is all that matters to me. I got tons of more arrows, sleep darts, and the guns.
Then, I gave the girls some good self-defense lessons.
Anyway, the lads and girls all agreed to a movie day to try to forget what has happened. We watched all of our favorites, Louis': Grease, Cindy's: Karate Kid, Harry's :Love Actually, Lulu's: The Wizard of Oz, Niall's: The Godfather, Jasmine's: Shark Tale, Liam's: Toy Story, Lila's: Harry Potter #7 Part 2, Zayn's: Scary Movie 3, and mine: Harry Potter #7 Part 1. Also, we added Tangled. We love it and had a great day. Tomorrow afternoon, we had a meeting.