chapter 4

Hello chicas
Sorry I didn't update for the past few days and well here is another chapter
Enjoy
..............

Blaze pov

So right now I saw nerd walking down the hall she was completely ignoring me so I tried to call her but she didn't even look up.

(At lunch)

Turns out I have all my classes with nerd . I just saw her walk in to the cafeteria.

I wanted to get her attention. So I walked up to her and poured all my water on her.

She didn't even flinch or move instead she just walked out of the cafeteria.

Now I am starting to think she won't look at me even if I were standing in front of her .

So I decided to follow her . And I couldn't find her but I did hear sounds coming from the gym no one uses that gym anymore cause we got a new gym on the other end of the school. So by the time I reached the old gym there was no one there . I was wondering it could be just could be nerd but I don't think so.
(Me: snickers if only you knew)

Nah

Any ways I just realized how bad the place looks they really need to cover up the giant hole in the wall .

Wait giant hole the heck it looks like someone was really angry and punched the nearest thing they had and from the size of the hole I am thankful for the fact it was the wall and not me . I would have broken every bone in my body . Shudders

Well now where could she be well you know she could have gotten a pass and went home.

But she might not have left after all she is a nerd and nerds are too goody goody to leave .

Turns out she did leave And now I have detention but it's not like I am going to actually waste a perfectly good hour on detention

After school I went to my house with my friends. And they were just talking about random stuff I was zoning in and out of their conversations. It was only four now .

And I having nothing better to do decided to go to the gym .

(At the gym)

I found out that DEVIL was having a fight .

Now the thing is that she isn't just a average fighter she is the best of the best she is an undefeated champion.

She is a cruel person. No one can mess with her and get away with it . I learned that the hard way. I once fought her and well let's say I had a big ego and during the fight she punched me so hard I was out for a week . And I broke my ribs and left arm and dislocated my shoulder. I didn't even get a single hit on her .my friends got mad and decided to gang up on her . Well let's say we didn't go to school for two months. 1against 6 may not seem like fair but they didn't Even get to hit her she went after them one by one and they have scars to prove it.

There was once a gang that killed her mother. And then wanted her to work for them . They were one of the strongest gangs in the world . When she was done with them she kept their symbol as souvenir and they looked bad as in horror movie bad .now they are six feet under.

She is legendary in the gang world they call her queen. Her name alone can cause you to pee your pants.

They say she used to have a heart of gold and was sweeter than honey picture perfect life until a gang killed her mother and her boyfriend broke her heart . They say she froze her heart and changed .she was heartbroken and without her mother she couldn't hold up . But instead of getting depressed. She wanted blood she can't be tamed. When she found the gang nothing could stop her she tortured them day and night merciless. That was the most hideous kill ever seen in the gang world then she disappeared still out for blood .

They say that day a demon replaced the once golden girl.