Chapter 7

Hello chicas new update

Right here

Enjoy
..............

Blaze pov

So it was ten right now and the black skulls were already here .

Suddenly everyone fell silent. It was so quiet .you could hear a pin drop .

Clack.... clack.... clack.....clack

If you haven't guessed already. DEVIL had arrived. As if sensing the fear her smirk grew bigger. It was bone chilling.

Suddenly she disappeared. And whispers went through the gangs and she appeared next to a member near the outer ring . Killing him in one swift movement.

As if saying the war had begin .
(Me: more like execution)
They were about to attack her but she disappeared and was now making circles around the area while appearing and disappearing.

Finally she stopped and stood in front of them but if you looked closely. Her eyes were red , blood red . O oh .

Hunter pov

My demons had come out and I was not going to stop it. My eyes were blood red . I wanted blood and I was gonna get it . My grin was not friendly it was deadly . They will pay the price For messing with me .that price is death . They stood there there shocked I started taking of my hoodie . They gasped my eyes were deadly . My lips Black, fangs could be seen.

'You will pay . Let the war begin ' I said in a dangerous and venomous voice.

One by one they were all gone until only there leader was left . I was standing in front of him.

Blaze pov

The leader pulled out a knife and pushed it into her heart .

But what happened next will never ever be forgotten.

She was laughing dangerously. She pulled out the knife . She said some people will never learn . I cannot die '

I then realized Black poison was spilling down her heart .

The leader was shaking. He began to run she just stood there and laughed. She threw the knife with deadly precision. It hit his heart and. There went the last of the gang and poof she disappeared also .
...............
So what do you think
Any ways

Vote

Comment

Bye