chapter 10

Hello chicas

I'm going to skip the speech and just say sorry . And a very big thank you to TiffaniMills for encouraging me to continue writing this book .

Anyway

Enjoy

............

Hunter pov

Lets just say you are ivy blaze s ex girlfriend.(more like joke of the year)

Not helping

And you witnesse your mother being killed in front of you ,your family ignoring you like nothing happened.

One thing missing the broken heart on top .it was put by blaze up there Here you go the milkshake of trauma. You see the devil gave me a not so sweet treat and look at what happened to me.

You can certainly see the side I choose.

Anyways this is the recipe to the worst anger possible . And the fact that I am well the gang leaders daughter.

Certainly doesn't help my enemies .(more like playthings)

For my revenge on blaze . I went to the old gym and left something special for blaze .

I have to go to the underground today to crown the next biggest gang afterall I killed the first one .

I had finished all my homework at school so thank God for that .

Any ways I went home to change and shower . But I felt someone following me .

I kept on walking and stopped on on my front porch . I turned around to see my elder brother Dave.

And suddenly the little Pandora jar in my mind turned red from anger .

What do you want .............Dave ?the venom in my voice was more than just there it was dripping and hissing I can feel my eyes changing in to black

I was furious what is he doing here .

I have got to get out of here I was starting to see red

............

Anyways what and if you are bored and curios look up reapers blade

Vote

Comment

Bye