OCTOBER 29

Dahlia sighed, tying the dry towel around her wet body as she exited the shower

Dahlia sighed, tying the dry towel around her wet body as she exited the shower. She walked up to the sink, wiping away all of the fog on the mirror.

The woman let the towel fall, staring at herself in the glass. She brushed her delicate hand against all of the scars, mostly gained from fighting off walkers or running. Dahlia cleared her throat, turning the faucet and letting her hand rest under the water.

She would never not miss the feeling of the warmth, tired of spending nights out in the cold. Before Hershel's, the group survived on cold food, cold water, cold clothes.

Dahlia splashed her face a couple of times, letting out a loud gasp when she looked in the mirror.

Shane wrapped an arm around the woman's bare stomach, taking in her warm. The coolness of his jacket sent chills down her spine as she smiled.

"You scared me," she said softly and he chuckled.

"Sorry about that," he apologized, placing his lips on her shoulder, "door was unlocked."

He turned her around, lifting her up on the bathroom sink. Dahlia laughed as he began unbuckling his belt, "I thought we agreed that last night was the last time."

He spread her legs and furrowed his eyebrows as he placed his hands on both sides of Dahlia, "When was that?"

"When I realized you're in love with your best friend's wife."

Shane pulled down his pants, along with his underwear, "And you're in love with my best friend so I guess were both at fault here, huh?" He pushed himself inside of her roughly, causing the woman to let out a soft moan as she gripped the edge of the sink.

"Shane," she panted, looking him in the eyes, "I'm serious."

"So am I."