JULY 12 II

"If I was you, I would've stabbed him in his sleep," Rosita suggested, crossing her arms over her chest

The two woman watched as Negan had a beer in his hand as he sat on the porch, obviously satisfied with himself. Dahlia chuckled, "And deal with the rest of his army coming after us?"

Rosita shrugged, "They can't be an army without their leader."

Dahlia nodded, silently agreeing with her. She looked at the younger girl as she narrowed her eyes at Negan, intense hate in her stare. Dahlia nudged her with her arm, "How you've been?"

"Shit, I should be asking you the same thing," Rosita chuckled lightly, titling her dirty hat, "I never thought I'd miss that son of a bitch, Abraham, until he was gone. Now, we have to sit here and kiss this douchebag's ass." Rosita nodded her head towards Negan, who was yelling at his men and barking orders.

"At least you don't have to play house with him," Dahlia sighed. The two watched as Spencer walked over, stepping up on the porch. He held his hand out to Negan and smiled as he talked.

"Oh god, what the hell is he doing?" Rosita questioned.

"Don't know," Dahlia answered before walking over to where the men were. She watched as Spencer introduced himself to Negan, obviously wanting to get in the man's good graces. Dahlia rolled her eyes behind the boy's back, making Negan laugh as he took Spencer's hand.

"You know what? That sounds like a fine idea," Negan agreed, smiling at Spencer, "Boys! Bring the table from the garage! Were going to have us a fine game of pool!"

The whole community gathered around to watch the pool game between Spencer and Negan.

Dahlia stood on the porch with Carl, who had Judith in his arms and Olivia, who was busy biting her nails anxiously. Dahlia sighed, stepping down, "I'm not fucking watching this anymore, I'll be right back."

Dahlia walked down the empty streets of Alexandria alone when shouting errupted at the gate. Dahlia squinted her eyes, watching Negan's men throw a man to the ground. She began walking faster, the blurry faces becoming clearer as she got closer.

One of the Saviors had Aaron by the neck against a huge truck and was shouting in his face. Dahlia immediately took off running in their direction, shouting out them to leave him alone. The other Saviors had Rick held back as another beat Aaron until he was bloody on the street. Dahlia tried to intervene but was just stopped by Negan's men as soon as she tried to help.

Dahlia began to tear up as the men continued to kick Aaron savagely as Rick screamed at them. Eventually, they stopped when a gun shot was heard from a distance, but still in Alexandria.

The men let Rick and Dahlia go, backing off of Aaron as he laid on the ground, clearly out of it. Rick and Dahlia both placed one of Aaron's arms around their neck as they helped him up. The three slowly made their way to where the pool game was going on.

"Rick," Dahlia held out her arm infront of Rick, stopping him, "Negan's here."

"What?" He asked, his voice boomed with anger. He sighed, continuing to carry Aaron to where the shot was fired. When the trio got there, it was chaos. Spencer was on the ground, his insides out and blood soaking the concrete.

Rosita was held down by a woman, who held a knife to her face.

Olivia, dead five feet away from Judith.

Negan was shouting and waving his arms around as Lucille laid on the pool table.

"Negan!" Rick yelled, "What is going on?"

Negan chuckled dryly, throwing his arms up, "About fucking time you showed up!"

Rick and Dahlia carefully placed Aaron on the ground before Rick stepped forward. Negan held up a bullet, showing Rick, "One of your people tried to assassinate me."

Dahlia looked at Rosita on the ground, who still had the Savior on top of her. Rick held his hands up, "Please, just go."

"No, Rick! You know what," Negan laughed, "I came here, dropped your brat kid off after he tried to kill me and my men, which he impressively almost succeeded. Then, during a swell pool game, Spencer here, tried to get me to kill you."

"What?" Dahlia and Rick asked at the same time.

"He told me that Alexandria needed a new leader," Negan explained, stepping forward, Lucille in his hand, "That I should replace you with him, make him the big man on campus! I saved your ass Rick!"

Negan swung Lucille around as he narrowed his eyes, "You know what I get in return? This shit! Now, I'll leave when I found out who made this bullet!"

Tara stepped forward, crying, "It was me! I made it!"

"No, she didn't," Eugene confessed, a sad expression on his face, "I did."

Negan laughed, his hands on his knees, "Ain't this a bitch we have here?"

Eugene began sobbing, "I can even tell you how I made it. I us-"

Negan held up his hand, walking towards the man, "That's okay, I believe you."

Eugene fell to his knees, sobbing as Negan looked down at him, still swinging Lucille. "I guess I'll get going, take the goodies Rick brought me and our bullet manufacturing too."

Rosita shook her head, "No! Please, Negan, just take me! I tried to kill you, not him!"

"Exactly!" Negan laughed, turning to Rosita, "you have the balls Spencer could've had. I respect you for that!" Negan looked at Dahlia then Rick and sighed, "See you next week then."