..01..

Huey and Jazmine were in Huey's room. Huey was typing on his computer, while Jazmine laid on his bed.

This was a typical thing the two did. Huey doing work, while Jazmine either laid down or walked around the room touching things.

"Huey.." Jazmine sighed out.

"What?" Huey asked, not taking his attention off of the computer.

"Can we go somewhere? I'm bored." Jazmine sat up, her mouth in the form of a small pout.

Huey already knew Jazmine was doing the pout.

For some reason her pout would get Huey to do anything. He didn't want to go anywhere today. He didn't plan on it.

"Jazmine I'm doing a report." Huey plainly replied, as Jazmine sat up on her legs.

"For what?" Jazmine tilted her head.

"For extra credit." Huey replied.

"Huey you have straight A's, you don't need to do things for extra credit." Jazmine frowned as Huey sighed.

"Jazmine, I don't want to go anywhere today." Huey turned in the chair to see Jazmine pouting.

Damnit.

"I just wanted to go to the restaurant with my best friend.." Jazmine spoke in a small voice.

Huey punched the bridge of his nose.

"Jazmine.."

"Please.."

"Fine." Huey got up, as Jazmine bounced on the bed. "Yay! You're the best!"

"Whatever." Huey huffed, as Jazmine followed behind him.

"Whatever." Jazmine mocked as Huey turned to her glaring a bit before rolling her eyes.

Jazmine grabbed onto Huey by the arm and snuggled her head onto his shoulder.

Huey looked at her before showing a small smirk.

"Huey! Huey! Huey!" Jazmine started a little song making kissey faces towards him.

They left out the house, walking to the car, with Huey unlocking it.

He was trying not to smile at Jazmine's actions.

She climbed into the car after Huey and looked at him mashing her cheeks together making a "fish face".

He looked over at her as he started the car. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just satisfied that you complied with my idea." Jazmine smirked.

He groaned a bit as he pulled out of the driveway and drove down the street. "You only got your way because you wouldn't leave me alone, you know that?"

"No! I think you did it because you love me!" Jazmine teased.

"Whatever." He blushed, turning the corner.

"Aww! You do love me." She said happily, wiping a fake tear from my eye.

Huey shook his head, continuing to drive. "Where are we going to eat?"

Jazmine started thinking. "Why don't you pick for once."

"I'm not the one that's hungry."

"But I always pick."

"Please just pick and stop being a pest."

"I'm not a pest, I just want my best friend in the whole world to decide this time."