..02..

Monday had come quicker than expected.

Before The Freeman Brothers knew it, they were being pushed out the house by Robert.

"Y'all behave at school now! Especially you Riley!"

"Man Granddad I don't want to go to no punk ass academy!" Riley pouted.

"Well I don't give a fuck! Your going."

The boys sucked their teeth as they headed down towards the sidewalk

"Morning." Jazmine spoke as she approached the boys.

"Hey." The both spoke, as Huey took a look at what she was wearing.

She wore a white polo shirt that was tucked into her navy blue and gold plaid skirt with white low top converses.

Huey continued to look at Jazmine as Riley groaned. "Man, I can't believe we gotta go ta dis shit! Dis really gone ruin my street cred!"

"It's not going to be that bad, Riley."

"You don't kno dat! We gotta get up at 8 in da damn morning! Dis shit is crazy!"

Jazmine rolled her eyes and then looked to Huey who was still gazing upon her.

"Hey?"

Huey snapped out of his gaze as his scowl deepened and he continued walking. "Hey."

"I know you don't want to go to WA but I'm glad I get to spend another year with you." Jazmine said waking next to him looking forward.

"Mhm." Huey hummed. He knew he felt the same way, but he wouldn't admit it. He was glad Jazmine wasn't going to a different school.

The three arrived at school and met up with the rest of the gang.

"Wassup y'all!" Cindy beamed, walking up to her friends. She wore almost the same outfit as Jazmine, except her skirt was a bit longer.

"Hi Cindy!" Jazmine responded happily as she hugged her friend.

Cindy smirked and hugged her friend back.

"Hey Jazzy! We all want some love." Ceaser said with his arms outstretched for a hug.

Jazmine chuckled and gave Ceaser his hug.

Cindy walked over to Huey and Riley with a smirk. "Why y'all look like y'all got a stick up ya asses?" She chuckled.

"There pissed about having to go to this school." Jazmine answered, still in Ceaser's arms.

"It's straight up bullshit, C-Murph! You can't be really be happy bout dis!" Riley frowned.

"I'm not! But I at least gone greet my homies, unlike yo ass!" Cindy rolled her eyes.

"Damn, Murph! You gettin' sappy cuz Young Reezy ain't say hi ta you?" Riley looked at his blonde best friend with a smirk.

Cindy's face flushed, before she held a scowl. "Never dat, dumbass!"

Ceaser groaned making him squeeze Jazmine a little tighter.

He cuffed his hand to Jazmine's ear and whispered, "When are they gonna go ahead and date?"