..03..

A enraged Jazmine got up as soon as the lecture was over. She left her group of friends pushing past everyone in her way.

Huey sighed and got up, following her as the others did the same.

"I can't believe we gots ta stay here wit dis shit!" Cindy frowned.

Ceaser shook his head agreeing as they walked the path that Jazmine made for them.

As the gang got out of the auditorium, the rest of the people flooded out, rushing to their homeroom classes.

Jasmine sat down and her first period class. White studies. Making sure she was noticed by the teacher sitting front and center.

Cindy sat beside her best friends Jazmine and Riley. She put her head in her propped up hand, huffing as she chewed on her gum.

Riley leaned back in his chair on his phone, not playing attention and laughing at himself winning a car game.

He felt someone was watching him, and as he looked over, he noticed some Caucasian girls staring at him.

Once they noticed his glare they squealed and giggled amongst themselves. "Oh my gosh he just looked at me!"

"Me too!"

"No he likes me more!"

"I wonder if he has a nice package."

"Black guys have ALOT more package than other guys."

Riley smirked at the attention he was getting, as Cindy glared at the white hoes.

Jazmine noticed and joined her friend frowning devilishly.

"Don't entertain dem hoes, Reezy." Cindy scoffed, as Riley flashed a smile at the girls, making them squeal again.

Riley looked at Cindy as he chuckled. "Murph you kno I got fans everywhere I go!"

"Dey ain't fans dey groupies." Cindy rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me?"

The three looked over to see a brunette haired girl with piercing blue eyes glaring at Cindy. "We aren't groupies."

"Uh, yeah y'all are." Cindy replied.

"Listen, wanna be. You might think that just because you hang out with this sexy beast, that you can talk about anyone who wants him. Stop trying to be black. You know they don't like that." The girl smirked.

Cindy stood up, which made Jazmine and Riley do the same.

The girl stood up, her smirk still visible.

"Don't do it, Cin." Riley whispered to Cindy, as he held his arm in the way of the two.

The girl chuckled and stepped up closer, so that she and Cindy were face to face.

"She's not going to do anything. She's just another wanna be." The girl spat, as Cindy blew a bubble with her gum.

As soon as the bubble popped, Cindy bucked at the girl, which made her flinch back, and Riley to grab Cindy and pull her away.