Ch. 2: Rebirth

Fa Zhou P.O.V

My wife is in labor and I just hope both her and the baby would be safe, and I also don't care if it's girl. I kept walking back and forth until mother told me to sit down and wait for the doctor to come out. She even made play a game with her to pass the time, which did work, for it distracted me when the doctor came. The doctor told me that I ended up having twin girls, and they are with their mother right now resting. I went back there to see my wife and my young daughters, so walked into the room to say hello to my little girls. Once I walked through the room where my wife and my two newborns were in I saw my looking at both of them thinking of something.

"What is it that you thinking of, dear?" I asked my wife with wonder.

"I was wondering which one to call Jade and which one I should call Mulan?" She answered still staring at our twin girls.

I walked over to them and looked at the twins wondering which should be named Jade and Mulan, and I saw that one of my twin daughters has a birthmark on her right wrist in the shape of a butterfly. I then looked at my wife and asked her which one is the oldest and she pointed at the girl with the butterfly birthmark.

"Then let's call our daughter with the butterfly birthmark, Jade, and the other, Mulan." I said to my wife. "Since the butterfly is another symbol for beauty, so Jade should be a perfect name for her."

"I guess we should call this one Jade and the youngest Mulan." She said handing me the twins. "Put them to bed so that I can get some rest, please."

"Of course, after I introduce them to their grandmother first." I said while leaving my wife so she could get some rest and went out of the door.

Grandmother Fa's P.O.V.

I watched my son come out of the room with two bundles and went over to me, and handed me one of them. He then sat down holding the other, and cooing the baby.

"The one that you're holding is name Jade, and she's the oldest, and the other is the youngest and her name is Mulan." He told me and I looked at my first-born granddaughter and seen that she is already asleep. "I'm guessing I should put them in their bed for now, so that we could get some rest.

"Yes, that would be perfectly fine, since we can see them tomorrow with the mother." I said and watched my taking the oldest out of my arms and headed towards the room where his wife is in and closed the door so that they could get to sleep.

I then went to my room and blew out the candle, and then went to sleep.

~ Three Days Ago ~

Emperor's P.O.V.

"My lord, I have good news and bad news." Attendant #1 said. "The good news is that you have a son, and the bad news is that your concubine died giving birth to him."

"Yes, that both good and bad news, but at least I have an heir." I said. "What should I name him?"

"That is your choice sir." Attendant #2 said.

"I know it's my choice, so I'm going to see my newborn son and think of a name." I said walking towards where the birthing room is located at. "As well as morning my loss of my friend and my concubine."

"Yes, sir." Attendant #1 and #2 said at the same time.

I went inside the birthing room and saw my newborn in the crib, so I went over to it and picked him up to hold him. I wondered what to name him, but I have yet to think of a name for him. I want him to know who his mother was to me was not as just concubine, but as friend as well. So, could change the name around to name him with or I could name him after my father. I couldn't decide, so I just looked at my son and saw birthmark on his right wrist in the shape of a butterfly.