Ch. 10: The Wedding

~1 Week Later~

Jade's P.O.V.

After the incident the Emperor called back his daughters and only son back from where they went for protection, and Zian is supposed to be back at the palace this day. Our wedding will be taking place in two days, so that my parents can get here on time and settle in. I even gotten a letter from my family on what happened when Mulan came home, which not only surprised them, but also the village. I was about to head out of my room when my door open, and Zian came in smiling at me before we ran into each other's embrace.

"I heard what happened once you've gotten here, and I must say it's a good thing your sister decided to come with you." Zian said still with hugging me.

"Yeah, but she only did so because she wanted to save our father." I told him. "But that doesn't mean that she didn't came just for our father, but to protect me as well."

"Hmm, I see." Zian said brushing aside a stray hair. "I believe that I may have saw your family down at the entrance, should we go and see them."

"I want to see them, and I believe you didn't have a proper greeting with them yet." I said smiling and pulling his hand, and we were then out of my room and headed towards the entrance.

*Time-Skip*

Mulan's P.O.V.

Once my family and I were at the top, the guards opened the door for us. Then we looked up the stairs when we heard Jade talking to someone, and when she in view we saw a young man her and my age with black hair and black or brown eyes, but he pretty much looks the spitting young image of the Emperor. When they were off the stairs and in front of us, Jade hugged us before pulling Prince Zian in front of her.

"This is my soon-to-be husband, Prince Zian." Jade said hugging his arm, and he just laughed before pulling his arm away from her to bow to our father then shake his hand.

"You can just call me Zian." He said. "I really don't want to be called Prince by my in-laws."

"Of course, Zian." Father said to him smiling. "I hope you take good care of my oldest daughter, for you are going to be responsible of her soon, in a couple of days."

"Don't worry, sir." Zian said with a small smile. "I love Jade with all of my heart."

"Glade to hear that." Father said with a stern look. "Where is Shang at? I believe that last time I saw him was when he came to my farm bringing back my helmet that Mulan, supposedly lost in battle in the mountains."

"Shang, I believe he went to train more soldiers and will be back shortly." Jade said with a knowing smile that made me blush a little. "How about we show you to your rooms to rest up before dinner?"

"Yes, that I would be for the best I am old here." Grandmother said cracking her back to prove her point.

We then were led to our rooms by Jade and her soon-to-be husband, and once we were in our rooms they left saying that they are needed to see the Emperor and would return to retrieve for dinner.

*Time-Skip*

Jade's P.O.V.

Today is the day that I'm getting married, and my mother, my grandmother, and the ladies in waiting are helping me into my red wedding dress since it is tradition. I was mostly hypo-venting with nerves that my mother had to ask one the ladies in waiting to get me cup of water. I know that the wedding itself won't happen until sun set, but I still have to be prepared and that also means I'm not allowed to meet Zian until wedding ceremony starts.

Once the preparation was ready the wedding ceremony started, and I was covered head to toe and walking out from one side of the palace until I reached the Emperor's side. Zian had come out at the same time as I did is already in front me, and the Emperor at side with cup of wine and had us both hold the cups.

Then just like that after drinking from our cups, we are finally married and both Zian and I went to our wedding chamber.