//2//

-Outings and Decisions-                         
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up from my sleep when Nigou started licking the side of my face... I opened one of my eye and peeked at the clock, it was 6:00, I sighed... I wiped my cheeks and stroke Nigou on his ears as I smile at him faintly... I got up, and went downstairs to cook me and the rest some breakfast... After I finished cooking[1], I plated[2] the remaining foods and covered them... I ate my breakfast with Nigou and put both of our plates/bowl in the sink...

Just as I was about to go upstairs, I came face to face with my mom. She smiled at me sweetly before patting my head as thanks for the food... I rushed to my room with Nigou following close by. I washed my face, tamed my hair and brushed my teeth before freshining up. I took off my clothes, placed it in my bed neatly, grabbed new clothes and wore them...

I took a look at myself in the mirror and smiled faintly... I was wearing a black skin tight shirt, white vest with a hood, skinny jeans and some simple black and white nike shoes[3]. I take a look at my clothes one last time before looking for the ring given to me by my childhood friends (Rei-kun, Shin-chan, Kouta-nii, Ino-kun[4]).

Mine have a T in the middle while the others have their own respective letter. I don't usually wear it because it might get lost or something like that, but today is the perfect day to wear it... Too bad it doesn't fit anymore... But that's alright! Because I turned it into a necklace you see... Great now I'm getting talkative. What is going on with me actually?

I dismissed the sudden strangeness of mine, excusing it as me being excited on hanging out with my childhood friends. They're really friendly and can get fiesty if you try to harm anyone included in the group, and I was happy for that. Cause no matter how far or how great the others are in life, they never boast or try to make the others envious. They also don't see themselves better than anyone else, sure maybe sometimes they would joke around and tease eachother, but they never really think too much of it, and if others did get offended... Well let's just say food is the best way to make someone happy...

I bid goodbye to my parents and Nigou as I rushed into the park. While I was running--speed walking--I bumped into Kouta-nii and Rei-kun. From there we went to the park together. I asked Kouta-kun and Rei-kun on why they didn't used their car. They both told me at the same time that it was going to be a bother and they just wanted to walk together like old times. When we reached the park we saw Ino-kun and Shin-chan talking together in a bench. It takes a good eye to see a strained smile in Ino-kun's face but since I have a good eye[5]. I can see it clearly... The others... Not so much...

We met each other soon enough and went into a café named 'Vanilla Paradise'[6]... Kouta-nii ordered an espresso and some biscuits. Rei-kun ordered a medium sized latte with a vanilla cheesecake . Ino-kun ordered a medium sized cookies n' cream shake with another vanilla cheesecake only slightly smaller. Shin-chan ordered the same with Ino-kun although he asked for a jumbo sized and no cheescake.  And as for me, I was the only on in our group to order a vanilla parfait... It was very delicious and surprisingly affordable. After we ate our respective foods we went and explored Japan a bit before going to an arcade and play, we stayed there for a couple of hours before going to the park. We played tennis[7] for a bit before taking a picnic basket out of Ino-kun's bag. We chatted and catched up to each other.

I just found out that Shin-chan, Ino-kun, Rei-kun and Kouta-nii is a part time model. I wasn't surprised though. But the next question Ino-kun asked me made me freeze. "Neh Suya-chii, why don't you work with us? You know be a part time model! It would be fun and we'll get to see each other almost every time... Plus... You can forget about them in the meant time..." Everyone was now staring at me waiting for my answer. I weighed the pros and cons and decided that maybe... Maybe I should give modeling a chance... I nod my head hesitantly and got tackled by hugs soon after.

When they composed themselves, Shin-chan grabbed the picnic basket and the blanket and stuffed them into Ino-kun's bag. Then Rei-kun grabbed everyone by the wrist and proceeded to throw everyone in his car--which magically appeared out of thin air--and drived to Star Rock[8] in a blink of an eye. Kouta-nii was talking--negotiating--to someone in the phone rapidly in the way there. And finally Ino-kun was giving out tips and procedures to me along with the help of Shin-chan.

A/N: Well here goes the long awaited chapter!...

*-I for one knows that Kuroko doesn't cook in the manga and anime, but just for kicks and fun... He can cook here >:3

**- I don't really know if that's a word or not... Meh...

***- Let's just imagine that Kuroko is actually stylish outside basketball neh?

****- I just realized that everyone except Kotarou have ino as the last letter XD even Kuroko! See~

*****- I just assumed that Kuroko has a trained eye cause I'm guessing you have to be pretty trained to control Misdirection that easily

******- I think we all know that this is not a café in real life right? Right... And if you're asking why the name? Well let's just say that everyone in Kuroko's friend group developed a special place in their heart for vanilla... Hey this is Kuroko we're talking about 'nuff said...

*******- Yes, Kuroko can play tennis... Any problem with that?

********- I know I've used Star Rock before and seriously I would have used anothe one but~ I'm lazy so there! Also Star Rock doesn't do music, they do modeling and acting bruh...