//5//

-----

Four teens were sitting on a bench, their aura practically screaming 'Danger! DANGER! ABORT RIGHT NOW MUDAFAQA!!'

Two of the teens were typing away on their phones, their eyebrows furrowed and their body tense.

The other two were fiddling with either a pen or a stick. They took a glance at the other two for every 5 seconds. Their face was becoming paler as the time ticked away...

Suddenly the sound of Koutaro's ringtone, penetrated the air.

The four's body tensed up in alarm. Koutaro opened his phone before quickly opening his emails.

He skimmed through the contect and growled lowdly, catching the three's attention. He typed back a reply before tightening his grip on his poor cellphone.

"Any news, Koutaro?" Reino asked slowly.

Koutaro, passed his phone over to Reino as a response. He stood up before fixing his clothes.

"I'll get the car..." He said before sprinting into the other direction.

Reino read the text before re-reading it again. This time, loudly.

"Boss Kouta, we have found a footage of Kuroko Tetsuya's succsessful escape from his house. Footage from the following cameras proved that Kuroko Tetsuya had indeed went through the park. Unfortunately the camera blacked out the second he had appeared. The camera closest to this one, did not show his appearance. We played the other camera again and saw a glimpse of someone yanking Kuroko Tetsuya into an alley. Unfortunately, the camera blocked out his appearance."

After saying that Reino read Koutaro's reply.

"No need to send men. We will retrieve Tetsuya on our own"

The three went silent, bangs covering their eyes as hatred oozed into the air.

Their moment was disturbed when Koutaro came bursting in, with his car.

The engine was blazing loudly and the tires were practically smoking.

Koutaro lowered down the window, showing a glimpse of the interior.

"Get In."

------

They rode the car in a fast pace, not caring one bit about the law they where currently breaking.

They made their way inside the park in record time, driving towards the alleyway where Kuroko was last seen.

They arrived but saw nothing except for Kuroko's necklace laying on the ground.

Ino picked Kuroko's necklace/ring before wiping it clean.

His eyes widened as his handkerchief--which he used for cleaning the necklace--was stained with dried blood.

"Shit! Koutacchi, Reicchi, Shincchi! Take a look at this..." He cried out as he held his handkerchief out for them to see.

Koutaro cursed before running towards the end of the alleyway, Rei, Ino and Shin following closely behind.

They reached the end of the alleyway when they heard familliar whimpers.

Rei tensed before grabbing the rest of the guys by their collars and shoving them at the back of the alleyway, just at the blind spots of the fake thugs.

Shin took a peak after rcovering from the whipsplash when Rei pulled him. His eyes widened and he sae red when he saw his best friend out on the ground with blood dripping down his forehead.

"Tsuya-chan..."

There was a growl behind him and shin figured out that the others saw what he saw too.

They all looked at each other before nodding, they went out of their hiding spots and jumped the fake thugs who was holding their baby brother captive.

After beating up the thugs, they tied their hands together with zip ties, face grim as they stared down at the whimpering thugs.

"To be honest, we could really care less if you had dragged other people here to rob them.." Koutarou started.

The thugs where downright scared and was on the verge of shatting themselves as they saw the people in front of them.

"Unfortunately, you just have to get us involved when you attacked our little brother." He murmured.

The thugs cowered at the sight of Koutarou, a guy with blonde hair and shard honey gold eyes, which was slightly covered by an aviator glasses. He was wearing a white undershirt, gray hoodie, a leather jacket, black jeans, white tennis shoes, chain necklaces, and a leather belt. Overall he looked like a mafia boss.

The one on his right, Reino, has blood red hair and bright burning cat like purple eyes. He was wearing a buttoned up shirt, black slacks, and black shoes.

The one on the left, Shin, has platinum blonde hair and forest doe green eyes. He was wearing a gray tank top, a light gray vest, white pants, dark gray scarf, leather belt and gray sneakers.

The one next to the platinum blonde has light strawberry blonde hair and sharp baby blue eyes, Alino. He was wearing a beige knit cardigan, white v-neck t-shirt, navy jeans, and white sneakers.

They would have looked hot and kind hearted if it wasn't for the obvious killing intent they where releasing.

The first thug--Wyt--was a newbie, he knew that. He might not be experienced in fighting but the one thing he does understand is that the teens in front of him wasn't spending their years training, no. They were spending their years experiencing fights, worse thing is that he doesn't even need to have those freaky eyes that can size someone up by one look. That's because he doesn't need to see it, he can sense it.

Wyt can sense the way their body doesn't go panicked when they saw a knife instead they went eerily calm.

He can sense the way how their carefree stanse became so guarded like a tightly secured vault.

He could sense the way their aura was basically oozing out like a broken drain pipe, practically conveying the message--minemineminemine--that was carefully hidden.

Sensed their chest or their lower bodies quivering in anticipation, meaning that they might be even stronger.

'Yep...' Wyt concluded as he visually gulped "...we're screwed..." He along with another thug--Raul--who was also sizing up the teens whispered so softly, so scared, so vulnerable. Those that heard what they said started sweating while those that didn't--including a thug who still has a grip on a knife--started fuming.

"Oi! The hell's wrong with you, bastards!? Let go of us dammit!!" He--Taki--screeched. He didn't notice that Wyt and the others started cowering even more, so he continued his tantrum, completely unaware of the raging beast he kept insulting.

Having enough, Rei kicked Taki in the gut. "The hell's wrong with you?' You kidnapped Tetsu and now you're having the guts to say that to us?"

He cracked his knuckles before turning an eerie smile towards the thugs.

"You'll regret trying to come between our family." He growled out.

He was ready to punch the guy in the face, but he was stopped when a soft gentle voice halted him.

"Rei-kun, it's fine.."

The four males turned towards their little brother and beamed.

"TETSU/TSUYA/TSUYACCHI/TETSUYA!!"

-TBC-

A/N: I'm trying hard to keep writing once more...

Btw I'm back?

-Blight