[Sneakpeaks]

"You should never judge someone with looks Suya-chii... Koneko-chii may look like a bunny but she can take down someone twice her size without even batting an eye!"

"Eh? Isn't it obvious though? Neko-chan is Konoe's wife."

"I thought that they were only related to each other! Don't look at me like that, damn it-!!"

"Amazing! To think that you would get 277,280,501,869 views and 96,072,435,567,  likes for just one night!"

"Great! All we need now is a name! How about... Kaiser?"

"F*ck you! Get your hands off him!"

"The h*ll was that for!?"

"Konoe! I know you're the owner of Star Rock but can you at least stop visiting your wife every 5 damn seconds!?"

"Great now that you're famous they come knocking on your door. Do they really think that a simple apology can clear everything up!?.... Rei! Keep Yuya here, coz ya know what!? I'm f*cking pissed!"

"Can you shut the f*ck up!? You don't control Tsu's life! Your not his mom, nor his dad! Heck you're not even related to him! So shut the f*ck up old man!"

"Tsuya... We're transferring you to our new school, Tsuya please understand..."

"Oh heavens! My eyes! My eyes! You look so fuc*cough* I mean adorable in that uniform!"

"Suya-cchi!? Oh... Oh wow.... You know? You should really grow your hair, suits ya much better."

"Look! We're in the font page!"

"Welp... Looks like my normal life just got weirder..."

A/N: Future happenings in the plot line... It's all related to it somewhere I swear! Anyways bye-bi! And please note that I will add some sentences there in the near future...

-Blight-