(01.)

"What time will you be home?" I said looking into the mirror while picking out an outfit for the met gala that me and Klay will be attending Monday.

Me and Klay had knew each other since the 2nd grade, he was the new kid in the neighborhood and he would always look sad
I never understood why I guess he was shy,we easily became friends,during our 10th grade school year me and Klay begun dating but since our parents didn't agree upon the relationship till the 12th grade,Me and Klay were friends.

Klay got the scholarship to the college of his choice,which was UCLA, I also accepted to UCLA,but it wasn't the same because he was always practicing and always had interviews while I was stuck by myself.

In 2012 Klay was drafted to Golden state warriors but due to an serious Knee injury during his 2nd year in the NBA, Klay hung up his jersey and decided he would be a Sport's caster

"I'll be home in a few after tonight's Championship interviews and getting through traffic I'll say around 7 or 9:30"

"Okay,if your not home around that time then I'll just 911" i jokingly said to Klay.

"Alright baby,I love you and don't forget to put on some sexy for daddy tonight"

"Bye Klay,I love you too baby"

The met gala was a big deal for since I was an artist,drawing has been my passion since I was little, my dad said when I was little I would color on the walls and paint the floor while I was painting I would mix the colors up. I would paint everyday buying paints sets from $25 to almost $250.

"Baby I'm home!!,where yo sexy ass at"

"In the closet" I screamed.

His right muscle gripped my hips while his rested his head on my neck giving me love bites,Noticeable ones too.

"Seem like everyday that ass get bigger and yo thighs get thicker,making me hard as hell right now and I just off the job as well...I'm hungry from so Kayla tonight"

"You will be hungry for Kayla till 5:00 am" I said kissing his cheeks.

"Mhmm that ass ain't gotta wait" he said slapping my ass pinning me down.