(03.)

The morning sun had already rose,the birds were chirping and we were sound asleep not having the care in the world if we were late for work or not.

"Baby your alarm clock just went off"

"Fuck!!..press the snooze button I might just call in sick" Klay groaned talking in his sleepy voice which found very attracting.

It was 10:30 and I had to be in work at 12:00 to get things ready for the Gala auction tonight,but if Klay was here if was no chance that he wasn't  going to let me leave when he is here he thinks I should be here.

I easily got out of the bed quietly walking into the bathroom taking a shower.

As I was stepping out the shower I saw Klay standing in front of me,rubbing his eyes yawning.

"Morning beautiful" he yawned kissing my cheek.

I knew he wanted me to stay home with him so badly but I had work and he understood that.

"Let me drive you to work today baby,today can be all about you"

Klay made me breakfast which was a little some thing little which were a ham and cheese omlet with a hash brown,getting to work an hour late wasn't part of my plan but it was for Klay so he wouldn't complain about how I never let him do things for me.

"Baby call in sick tell em you got a the 24 hour virus or something" As good as that idea sounded I shook my head getting out the before walking into the large tan buliding.

"Mrs.Thompson If your sick you don't have to be go home and rest I insist" my assistant said walking me to the door where Klay was standing in front of G-Class with his arms folded smiling. "You owe me" he whispered in my ear grabbing my ass in one hand.