(02.)

It was 1:04 in the morning and Klay still was woke trying to have sex but every time we would start his knee started to hurt so I just stop giving in.

His big large hands caressed on my butt cheeks smacking them leaving them to sting.

"Baby this ass need me and so do that p*ssy it's calling for me..it's saying daddy,daddy"

I bite my bottom lip turning over to face him kissing his lips soft and gentle.

"Give daddy something to feel good,please?" He begged till I said yes.

"Who on top me or you?"

"Doesn't matter"

- 2 hours later,3:OO am-

Whipped cream ,strawberries and syrup just in case was in all the room on a table

My D cup breast were cupped in his hand where he flicked his tongue around my nipple fast taking both of my breast in his mouth at the same time causing me to arch his back.

"Don't move" he said in command as his right hand enter my panties rubbing up and down on my clitoris.

"Where the whipped cream? at I'm going to do some slurping tonight"

My clit was covered in the sweetness of the whipped waiting on the extra surprise feeling his tongue enter me made all pleasures feeling the vibrancy of his tongue going in and out trying my best to hold my scream in.

"Spread them legs NOW!" Following his command,my legs were spread far as they can get.

His hands rubbed over my body paying close attention to all the little things where his tongue could do all the exploring.

"If you move one inch...I won't stop"

His commands for me were hard to follow because the pleasure was so good till my legs were out of control like they were involuntary.

"Shhh..daddy is in control now"

His voice deep but smoothing,while a bulge enter me making all my upper body move,hoping for him not to notice.

"Stop,MOVING DAMN IT!!"

He was in control and I had no say so what so ever.

The night ended with looks of passion and love.

He wrapped his arms around me as we slowly fell off to sleep.

A\N

The chapters will get longer and more sexual. Only for mature audience only!

{17+}