Day 21: This Fucking Blows

Well here we are, on the 21st day of the Apocalypse, and I gotta say this really fucking sucks.

Well for starters there's no one to talk to (I mean it is the Apocalypse) being there isnt many people alive.

Second reason

It's boring, most of the power went out so I can't even watch anything on DVD, DVR, or play PS4.

Third reason

Im always hungry, and thirsty and I need shelter and weapons. Yet in all of those Hollywood movies I see people just somehow magically find groups of people, badass weapons, and caches of seemingly abandoned food and water.

Fourth reason

The damn zombies, biters, virals, infected, zoms, gray, walkers,or whatever the hell you want to call them, are too easy to survive against.
I mean come on most of the whole damn world died to these slow sombitches.

*the author can't think of anything better than husks*

(Shut up I'm still thinking of names, how about the swarm?)

* For one of them or all of them I mean it's kind of stupid to say something like "I killed a swarm today," and for someone to say "A swarm of what?". "Just a swarm," I would respond*

(Yeah I guess that is pretty stupid, I'll keep thinking.)

Fifth reason

Why does no one ever know what caused all this bullshit. I mean come on, something had to be out of the ordinary. Maybe there was a new outbreak of rabies, or the rage virus, or some bioweapon.

Sixth reason

Zombies have some traits people don't know about. First of all they are a lot stronger than most people believe due to the brain losing control of the safety restrictions on the muscles.

You hear about those situations on the news where people lift cars and shit like that off themselves. That's the brain taking off the restrictions on the muscles allowing them to use their full power to save the body.

Now I bet your wondering why would our brain put a restriction on our muscles. To stop us from literally ripping our arms and legs out of their sockets that's why and that's a pretty good reason if you ask me.

Read on the internet more about that.
*Sorry this is turning into a health book but just trying to help you with my logic before you say "that's stupid,"*
Fortunately only the very new *insert generic zombie name here* are really strong and fast, after a few days they waste away to there slower cousins, the regular *insert generic zombie name here*.

I bet your wondering why the title says Day 21.

Well you see, writing this down wasnt my first worry, my primary concern was surviving the oncoming American *insert generic zombie name here with an 's*.

*Author I'm getting sick of writing that phrase*

(You could use drone.)

*Still stuck on the whole bee and swarm thing?*

(Use an acronym then, I don't care.)

*I.G.Z.N.H*
*I don't know doesn't roll off the tongue*

(Your getting off topic)

Right so anyway,
The I.G.Z.N.H
Are attacking, the phone lines are flooded, people are panicking, and what's your protagonist doing?

Being deathly ill, thats what I was doing.

I was choking on my own blood, suffering delirium, nausea, hallucinations, really the all-for-one deal in my one-bedroom apartment.

It wasn't til day three, I was finally able to stand up.

To my dismay, and most likely to the rest of the world the era was ending, and a new, dark one had just begun.

*How's that for an intro.*

(Ehh)

*What?!? I ended with an memorable quote*

(You might've stolen that, and besides you didn't explain how you knew your world was over)

*What do you mean "your world" and I didn't steal anything, I'm original*

("Your world" you said it was over)

*Do I really need to explain what happened? Fine whatever my hand is getting tired anyway*

I awake from my slumber to discover the human race was abducted by aliens!

*Creepy X-File music*

(Really? Aliens. Really?)

*Yep 100%*

(I'm going to erase you if don't tell a decent story and you know I can.)

*YOUUU CAN DOOO THAT!??!*
**No fair**

/Can you too get to the story please as entertaining as this is I want to know the story, sincerely The Reader/

*Whose that, never mind on with the story*

So I know you want an explanation about, but to be honest I stopped looking out my apartment window after I watched a woman devour chunks out of a man's neck.

By the fifth day I was low on water *remember I was out sick for days one, two, and three.

Day four I slept in.

So I'm low on water, and I know if I can get to the storm center there will be fresh water there. The only problem was that the storm center was stationed in the middle of Harbrook.

Which I live roughly 5 miles from. Good thing I wasn't walking that would've sucked. I mean could you imagine how many of those things I would've encountered before I got to the center.

*That was me before I realized that not only was my vehicle gone but so was every single other persons on the block*

I was shocked and pissed someone stole not only my truck, but every single other vehicle on the surrounding blocks were gone.
To Be Continued in chapter 2: Day Five

$Hey guys, it's me the real author and I just want to thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this small whatever the hell it is. If you have suggestions as to where we should see this go send me messages but for the first couple of chapters I'll write until then just enjoy the story$

(Hey you, this is my story don't try to take this from me, it's mine so back off.)

*You too selfish assholes I'm the only one suffering here*