Getting to know the owners

Sierra pov

I'm Sierra. I have a one year old daughter named Jasmine with August. I had my daughter when I was 17. It was hard at first but I made though. it got easier when August came back around. Let me tell you about myself. Im cool, fun,and smart. I love to dance and write. I love poetry. I love to have fun. Im caring to the heart. I can't say no. i love kids. I work at a dance studio with one of my best friends Nelly. I wanna own my own dance studio but I definitely do not have the money for that. I'll get there one day though.

Nelly
My name is Nelly im from New Orleans ,. I'm 20 years old. i have a son named Rashad Jr. I moved to Compton After hurricane Katrina. it was the best thing for my family at the time. Ive been dating Rashad since i was 12. At the age of 17 i got pregnant and had my son. I'm a choreographer, I love dancing. I a sweet person but i can be at bitch if needed just know I don't play when it comes to my kid and my man.

Mariaa pov

Hey I'm Mariaa. I'm 19 years old and I am 7 months pregnant with the love of my life and the most important person in my life.(besides God) Kelly He's really a amazing guy I'm glad to be his girl. I pray that one day we get married though it would be great. I keep God in my life I really do. but some people try to play me and act like I won't pop but baby you won't be talking about me and mines for long without me saying something let me tell you that. I'm really a nice person. even to the people who don't like me. you know I gotta kill them with kindness😋

Jada

I'm Jada. I'm 19 years old with no kids😋 I mean I want them but not right now I'm tryna have fun ya know? I'm dating my boo, my man, my day one, Chris.
I'm chill laid back, won't fight unless I have to. I love to party. I'm always at the hottest and livest party. so when you roll with me you get the best. I just like to have a good time honestly.

a year or two earlier

August pov.

"y'all wanna go to my uncle's club?" Rashad asked. "nigga no, we can't even get in. you the only one that can get in." Chris said. "I don't do clubs man." Kelly said. He's the good one out of the group. He is most likely to have a good future. "we know that man but my uncle's club is lit. And he's gonna let y'all in you with me." Rashad then said. I shook my head. "you say that about every club in Compton man. you say you can get us in but then when we get there we outside and you inside." I said. Kelly and Chris started laughing. "okay okay what if I tell my girl to bring some of her sexy friends?" Rashad said. Kelly looked real fast. "ask her to bring Mariaa" he said licking his lips "No, it don't even matter I will not hang out OUTSIDE of the club with some chick." I said. "I agree." Chris said. "man whatever Kel you rollin'?" Rashad asked Kelly. "yeah if Mariaa going." Kelly said. I sighed. "mane" August. "let's just go he paying for food we get after." Chris said. "what?!" Rashad said. "iight, I'll go and ima get the most expensive thing on the menu." I said walking to my car. "man whatever just be there at 10." Rashad said.

****At the club****

"man where's your uncle?" Chris said. "he coming man don't worry." Rashad. 5 minutes later his uncle came. this nigga, a pimp named slick back looking ass nigga. I shook my head. "what's up nephew, why you here?'" his uncle said. "Mane we tryna to come in" Rashad said. His uncle looked at us. "mhm don't start no shit like ya ass did last time. you will be removed and won't be allowed back in." his uncle said leading us in. I shook my head. I ain't gonna lie it looked pretty lit but all the hoes in here isn't someone I would like fuck. Shame. "are they here?" Kelly asked. "if you don't shut yo'ole anxious ass up man." Chris said. I started to laugh. "yeah they here man" Rashad pointing to the table. There were 4 girls sitting there. Now they some bad bitches.  We walked over to them. Rashad's girl Nelly got up and kissed Rashad. "what's up baby?" Nelly said "what's up babe, you know the guys already. fellas these are my girl's friends. Mariaa, Sierra, and Jada" he said pointing to each one of them. I looked at sierra she was too me the most beautiful one of them all. mmm tonight could be fun.

Later that night.

"come on shawty let's go some where more private." I told sierra. "Listen if you trying to get sex from me it ain't gonna work. I don't do that" She said. I chuckled. "why do every girl think that's what every guy want?" I asked. "why do every guy look at girls as sex objects?" she said, I chuckled. "Listen ma, I just wanna chill with you. the club is dead now and full of drunk people. would you like to stay here and be like your friend?" I said pointing to her friend and Chris. They were drunk and all over each other. They were having a good time. I guess they both like to party. She sighed. "who's gonna take Jada home I can't leave her." she said. "you got other friends here right? c'mon let's go ma." I said standing up and holding her hand. "okay let me just tell my other friends where i'm going so they won't be worried." she said walking over to her two other friends I followed. "I'm going to go with August Riaa. can you tell Jada and Nelly for me?" she said. "Nelly left with Rashad a long time ago and honestly I don't think Jada would even remember at this point" Mariaa giggled. She was with Kelly who could take his hands or eyes off her. He was drunk. This man can not hold his liquor. he don't even like drinking I don't know why he even took that drink. He taking a L tonight. "your right. I'll see you tomorrow I love you girl." Sierra said to Mariaa hugging her. "love you too buttercup" Mariaa smiled. We walked to the club and I drove her to my house.

Kelly pov

"you know I've been following you on instagram and I must say I think your more beautiful in person. But your beautiful in your pictures too."  I said to mariaa. I've been trying to get at her all night I don't think it ain't even working. I  don't even feel good. I should have never drink anything. I don't drink.  "thank you" she smiled. "you know you don't have to try so hard right?" she said. I looked at her. "I don't?" I asked. "no, just be yourself and let things flow you know?" she said smiling. I smiled. "It's kinda hard my friends expect me to be like fuck bitches and get money but I can't that's not what I want. You know?" I said. She nodded. "I understand that. I think it's sweet for you to think something like that" she said. I smiled and nodded. I couldn't even keep my head up. "are you okay?" she asked. "me...? yeah? I think so...I think soo. Are you okay baby?" I said. She giggled. "you need to go home." she said. "Can I go home with you?" I said holding her thigh. she giggled. "no you can't but I'll take you home to make sure you okay." she said. "but but I can't be alone...I may drown in my toilet or something." I burped. She began to laugh. She shook her head. "Okay you can come home with me but we aren't having sex." she said helping me up. I was stumbling every where. She took me into her car and drove to her house.

tbcc. I know the first part Is kinda boring but I just wanted you guys to know how they got acquainted. Please comment and vote