Who's the rat?

Kelly pov

Baby girl calm down" I said rubbing her belly.  She's been worked up all night and  hasn't been to sleep. "I'm scared kel, what the hell else am i supposed to do huh?." She said sitting up looking at me. "I know ma I know but we gon be good it ain't gonna happen to us again. Ever again." I said. She looked at me. "Just don't leave me alone" she said. "I won't baby I won't but i have to leave now." she looked up at me. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Mariaa said. "baby" I said holding her.  "I gotta go babe" I said looking at her. She looked at me and sighed. "Fine whatever"

Nelly pov,

"Hey baby" I said kissing Rashad. "Hey babe what you been up to?" He said. "Nothing much, just cooking dinner and trying figure out how we gonna pay for Jr's football stuff." I said. "You don't even gotta worry about it. I gave Kelly the pay cut, he was mad but he ain't gonna do shit." Rashad said chuckling. I started to laugh. "Why do you hang out with him if hate him so much?" I asked. "Because I know you like talking to Mariaa and beside Mariaa's a bad bitch so my single friends need something like her to look at." He said. "Yeah well Mariaa hasn't talk to me in months for some reason. I miss her." I said sighing making him a plate. "aw babe, it's okay she'll come around eventually" He said. I nodded. "hopefully." I said. "I just thought of some shit that can make us have more money. All we gotta do is get Kelly to leave the club." He said. "And how you gonna do that?" I said making Jr's plate. "Kelly ain't gonna leave just because we tell him to cause he gave the most for the club and legally it's his club but if we force him to do something sooo bad toward Mariaa, he'll have to choose between Mariaa or the club and he in love with that girl so he gonna choose her duh. he said. "Um , I don't know about that." I said sitting Jr at the table. "Why not babe?" He said. "Mariaa and I are friends, almost like sisters, even though we haven't talked ina while,  I don't want her to get her and you know the other girls will be pissed and worried and it'll come back to you and they'll hate me" I said. "Mariaa won't be hurt, Kelly gonna choose Mariaa over the Club and then we'll have a lot more money." He said right before we prayed and began to eat. "You promise?" I asked. He nodded.

I started thinking about it. "What were you gonna have Kelly do?" I said. He started grinning. "you'll see babe" he said smirking.

August pov

"Dada" Jasmine smiled. I smirked. "hey lil momma" I said picking her up. Sierra walked around the corner. "hey baby, you a hold of Kel?" she said. "yea shawty, he a stubborn nigga." I said sighing. "why? what happened?" she said. "Rashad gave his ass a pay cut and he got pissed and left out" I said. "what? that's fake asf, he knows they're having a baby."  sierra said going back to the kitchen. I followed her. " I feel it, but hey at least it ain't ya boy" I said playing with Jasmine. She hit the back of my head. "what dat fo?" I said. "Mariaa and Kelly is like my little sister and brother that isn't funny" she said. "they like family to me to but ya gotta be happy it ain't us." I said. She sighed. "yeah that true". "dada, play with me" Jasmine said. "okay little momma let me take a shower.

Next day.

Chris pov.

"man why we out here so early in the damn morning and Kel can come at 12?" I said to Rashad. "yo ya ass is messing up me and my lady's time" August said. "Listen, Listen, I got a plan to get us more money."  he said. "oh word? how?" I asked. "if we get Kelly to drop out of the club, we can split his pay between the three of us." Rashad said. August and I scrunched our faces up. "Hell nah, i'm not finna do Kel like that." I said. "that's fuckin' fucked up, he has a youngin on da way and he gotta figure out how the hell he gonna get to University come fall with no money, you fuckin' tweakin bro." August said. "Kel ain't dumb so how the hell you gonna get him to leave." I said. "Listen, y'all will see, I can't tell yall that." He said. "you fuckin' tweakin bro." August said. "bro, it'll work just watch" Rashad said.

12pm

Kelly pov.

"babe, i'm finna go" I said. She looked up at me. "don't worry it'll be quick okay?"  I said looking at her. "Kel don't leave" she said getting up and walking to me. "baby this is about the club I gotta go" I said grabbing my keys. She rolled her eyes. "it's always about this damn club and never about your family." she said. "baby stop that. you know I care about our damn family, i'm doing this for us so we can have money." I said. "But Kel you going to school in the fall you should be trying to spend more alone time with me before the baby gets here." she said. "Mariaa we spend alone time all the time that's how we got a baby here." I said. she looked at me and started going off. I sighed. I sat there listening to her. Her mood swings been a bitch to me lately. "Baby chill out its gonna be for a few hours I'll be back." "WELL FINE THEN GETCHO ASS OUT!!!" She yelled slamming the door in my face. I sighed, grabbed my keys and phone. "I love you baby " I yelled walking out the door and into my car pulling off. She finna text me watch.

5

4

3

2

1

"I love you too stupid." She texted. I laughed to myself. I can't wait to have my nice girl back. .....