Sollux x Reader "Blush"

requested by EmoCandyFloss
Y/N POV
I.Am.Bored. That is all I could think of right now. I slowly started to smile as I had a fabulous idea. I walked to my computer and went on trollian. I looked through my options of  which troll I could pester, justcause I felt like it. My eyes landed on the yellow text. That's my guy.
--[chumhandle] began pestering twinArmageddons--
CH: hey sol
TA: what do you want
CH: Geez, do I have to want something something for me to pester my favorite troll?
TA: ye2
CH: well boy, do I feel loved right now.
TA: ok ii wiill a2k you agaiin y/n what do you want
CH: I don't want anything
TA: riight
CH: im serious! I just wanted to talk to you
TA: why
CH: I was going to ask if you wanted to come over
TA: why
CH: cause I wanted you to come over
TA: uh huh. fiine ii'll be over iin a biit
CH: see ya then!
--[chumhandle] ceased pestering twin Armageddons--
I got up, headed to my kitchen and started to make some tea. A few minutes later I heard my door bell ring. I opened the door to find my e/c eyes staring into red and blue glasses. "so, what did you want to do?" Sollux asked me and he walked into my living room and sat on the couch. " A movie maybe?" I answered. "ok". He said. I grabbed the two cups of tea and gave one to him. As I set the movie in I started to think about the bi polar troll. How his love for computers was so cute, his blue and red eyes, and how his lisp made him 100% more adorable. Oh gog. Why is my flush crush so perfect! My face started to turn red with the last thought and apparently Sollux noticed. "hey are you ok? Your face looks really red." He Said. "pfft i-i am completely fine. Why are you asking? I didn't kill anyone!" I practically screamed. "ok ok" he said. After that there was a short silence as we both stared into the screen. "you know, you look cute when you blush." he said. My face turned fifty shades of red. "I am not blushing." I told him. I couldn't possibly tell him how I truly felt. "don't worry y/n" he said as I felt two lips kiss my cheek. "I like you to." he said as we continued to watch the movie with me a blushing mess and Sollux wearing a sly smirk.

:33< well I have no idea what you guys will think but I am purretty much sure that is what the comments are for so ya. I am sorry it was a little short but it was the furrst thing that came to my mind. Until next time my little kitties! Ba bye!