Dave x reader

You are currently in your garden, well technically it's yours and your grandmothers garden, you like to spend most of your time helping her take care of the beautiful flowers. When you were younger, your grandmother would tell you stories of how magical gardens are and stories of how she would like to go and play in her own garden that she owned when she was younger. and that's how you fell in love with flowers and gardening. "Y/N, could you please water those flowers over there?" She asked pointing to the roses. "of course!" You said, and walked over to the green watering can and filled it up with water. Once it was filled up, you started to water the roses. As you were watering the flowers, you couldn't help but feel like you were being watched. You glanced over to a tree in your neighbors back yard and noticed a boy with sunglasses and headphones on, sitting in the tree. You recognized him immediately, that boy is Dave Strider. How you know this? Well he's pretty popular at your school and he is also your crush. Once your eyes met, you blushed and quickly turned your gaze to the roses. Soon after, you finished watering the flowers and put the watering can away and went to help your grandmother pull out the weeds from her little flower bed. As you were pulling the weeds, you noticed Dave standing at the gate to your grandmothers garden. "Y/N do you know him?" Your grandmother asked looking over to you. "y-ya" you stuttered. "Is he your boyfriend?" She asked with a smile. Your face turn a thousand shades of red. "o-of course not!" You said. "Well don't just leave him standing there." She said. You nodded and walked over to the gate and opened it. "h-hi" you said with a red face. "hey" he said. After that it turned into more of an awkward silence. "oh uh, i brought these for you" he said and handed you some lilies and roses. "i know you like gardening so, I just thought I might bring you some flowers" You blushed. "oh t-thank you" you said. "would you like to come in?" You asked. "sure" he said. You lead him inside your grandmothers garden and walked over to your grandma. "Y/N who is your friend?" She asked. "this is Dave, Dave this is my grandmother." You said. "Hello Dave, it's nice to meet you" she said with a sweet smile. "hey" he replied. "I think i might go take a little nap. Y/N, do you think you could take care of the garden while I'm asleep?" She asked. "sure!" You replied. After your grandmother went inside, you started to water to the flowers that she didn't get to. "this place looks pretty cool" he said and looked at the colorful garden. "thank you" you replied and smiled. "um, Y/N, theres something i have been meaning to ask you." he says. "go ahead" you said and turned to him. You could see the faint blush on his cheeks, it made him look even more adorable. "um..I-I was wondering if you..possibly..wanted to..go on a date with me? He asks and looks at you. You smiled and nodded. "sure!" You said. "really? wow, that was way easier then I thought it would be" you smiled and pecked his cheek. he smiled a little and hugged you. Maybe gardens are magical after all.

:33< omgs I'm sorry I haven't updated in like furever, school has showed me no mercy. I will be updating soon though!