Karkat x Reader

Requested by Pasta_And_Pizza
Y/N POV
I am currently reading my book called The Trails of Apollo and it is awesome! As i was reading my fabulous book i didn't notice that my matesprite had walked into the room. "Hey y/n." Karkat said as he sat on my bed. " Y/N?" he said, but i was to cought up in my book to notice him. "Fine" he said as he stepped out of my hive and walked to gog knows where. "What?" i said. But i didn't find any signs of life anywhere near me. So i did what any fangirl would do...keep reading. As i was about to finish my book, i heard a knock on my door. I opened it find a drenched Karkat. "What happend to you?" i asked. "It was raining and i didn't have an umbrella!" he yelled, as he ran to my bathroom and started the the shower. After a few minutes, i heard the water turn off. I was reading my book as Karkat walked in. "Hey Y/- oh no. Don't tell me you're still reading!" he yelled "It's awesome Karkitty! I can't help it!" my eyes continued to scroll down the pages as my imagination took over. "Aw come on Y/N!" Karkat whined as he set his head in my lap and started to poke my hand. "hug me!" He whined, but I continued to read. "Love me!" is what I heard when I felt two arms rap around my waist. After a few minutes I finished my book. I sighed and set my book aside and started to pet my karkitty. "Are you done yet?" he asked. I looked down and saw that he was staring at me with hope in his eyes. "yes." I said with a smile. Karkat jumped up, picked me up, and walked to my bedroom. He threw me on my bed and threw a blanket. He crawled into the bed and started to cuddle with me. "This is all I wanted the entire day." he said with a smile. As sleep took over us, I heard him whisper. "I love you Y/N." "I love you to karkitty."

:33< Ok, so fur this is my favurrite one. I like it. A lot. Anyways I am still taking requests. Until the next oneshot my little kittens!!!Bye bye!!!!!