Chap8

"Our first time in Paris we had to share a room, the hotel was full and that was when it all started. In room number 2415 in the hotel 'La Belle' " Ziva cleared up the confusion.
"Oh, so you hid the file in that hotel room where no one would expect it, that really is clever, you know Ima?!"
Ziva didn't bother to answer instead she pulled her daughter into a hug.
When they arrived at the hotel Ziva took over, speaking to the receptionist in French "Bonjour, j'ai une question, vous croyons que nous pouvons aller à salle 2415, s'il-vous-plaît?" (Hello, I've got a question, do you think we could just go into room 2415, please?)
"Oui, d'accord. Mais pourquoi?" (Yes, of course but why?)
"Oh, je pense que j'oublié mon porte-monnaie là." ( Oh, I think I forgot my purse in there.)
Smiling the receptionist went with them to the room and waited outside while Tony, Tali and Gibbs were watching Ziva intensely searching for the right spot on the floor. She found it and opened it up, revealing a dusty file. They got it out and placed it in Tali's bag, then closed the floor and went outside.
"Vous avez trouvé le porte-monnaie?" ( Did you find the purse?)
"Oui, merci beaucoup!" (Yes, thank you very much) Ziva said and held up her purse.