Chap10

With that she turned around walking to her seat and letting her bag fall down, just then Agent Carter and Agent Summons arrived and smiled brightly at her. "Long time no see, David! What happened to your arm?" (They speak David English so not as you would pronounce the last name of Ziva.)
"First my arm is fine, just got shot in Paris.... And I think it's time to tell you, that it's not David but David. You have to pronounce it different or you could just say DiNozzo, since that's my fathers name." Tali offered and smiled at them.
"Wait, did you just say DiNozzo was your father's name?" The annoying lady from before asked.
"No, I said my father's name IS DiNozzo not WAS!!!" Tali snapped at her.
"Yeah, I don't believe you!" The annoying lady argued.
"Well, you better should since she really is my daughter!" Tony said suddenly popping up behind the lady.
"Anthony D. DiNozzo Jr. I never thought I would see you again, especially not in such a fancy building. What did your father do to get you in here?"she exclaimed.
"Nothing, he was very good as an agent himself." Gibbs said appearing out of nowhere right in front of them.
"Hey, is Ima coming too?" Tali asked and Ziva hugged her from behind "already there sweetheart" she cooed.

End

I hope you liked the story and I am really sorry that I couldn't update before but here it is all for you! Love you guys :) and thanks again for reading, I know my English is not good, but still. So hope you guys liked it and please comment and vote💜⭐️