That Night

Note: This is Hope's POV. Remember that Hope, Luna, and Xander are all gay and that Hope and Xander are twins.

The school day was over. I had survived one day of hell with only 179 more to go. Now it was time to go home to an even more terrible hell. Xander and I used to be able to survive together but they split us up last year. Our parents thought that without the influence of a gay sibling that maybe we would change our minds about all this crap. Well... their plan never was going to work. We were set in our beliefs about ourselves, that was one thing that would never change.

I missed the girl. The one who was different. Luna. My brother and I had been waiting for a girl like her. She was the solution to our escape to the Safe Place. We needed a girl with the beauty to fool a thousand men and with the power to kill like an assassin. *You will understand that later on in the book.*  I just hope that Xander wouldn't mess this up.

I walk up to my room on the second floor. It's beautiful with the nicest furniture and elegant decorations. My parents also thought that they could bribe me with nice stuff so that I would turn off my gay switch. IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT, PARENTS! They want to control every aspect of my life, it was terrible.

A loud chime fills the house. It's sex time! Great. I hear a knock on my door as a hot ass boy walks into my room. If only I liked boys cause this one is practically perfect... for a straight girl. Every night there was a new boy. A new boy who still needs to hear the speech. "Hi, I'm Hope! You're hot but I'm a lesbian so I'm not going to have sex with you." They would try and try to pressure me into at least humping them but it never worked. So we sit there in silence for about 2 hours until my door finally unlocks.

Life is just great.