The Show

Start writing your story

Note: Luna's POV

Xander and I went out into the hall. We were holding hands. Not for show but because we were terrified. If this didn't work we would never be able to get out of the whirlwind of hell.

The walk seemed endless as we silently passed through the kitchen into the living room. The house was extravagant with gold trim and a wall made up entirely of windows. I was in awe at the beauty of everything. It seemed almost seducing...

When I finally popped back into reality, I saw Xander and Hope's parents going all out on the couch. I saw things I would never be able to unsee.

"Oh, hi honey!" said Mrs. Melody. "Would you like to join?" A foursome. With his parents? "What about you? You seem like you would have a wide set vagina. Hey hubby, I think you would be able to fit in there." She grabbed my hand and pulled me to Mr. Melody. Once there, she pushed me onto him. I could feel his thing extracting until it was almost piercing into my vagina.

I didn't know what to do. Luckily, Xander rushed to me side, picked me up and started to make out with me. He turned to his parents saying, "I want to fuck this girl for the rest of my life. No more boys ever again. Only her." He looked into my eyes and pushed my head down to his dick. I kissed it through his sweatpants while squeezing his butt.

We sold the part. Now we would have to lie.

Even to Hope.