Fitting the Pieces Together

Note: Xander's POV! If you haven't read the rest of the book, please read before you start this chapter :) thanks

The bell chimes. I would usually be depressed by this time each night. Just another girl that I have to have sex with to make my parents happy.

I loved my parents, they were the best for the first part of my life. But they are terrible now. I still had this feeling that made me want to make them proud. So, I would have sex with girls.

This night was different. Luna was coming, she was going to be the girl I had "sex" with. I had a plan to fool everyone.

A knock on the door and a turn of the handle sent Luna crying and thrashing into my room.

"Please, don't! Please, I'm gay and I don't want to have sex with you!" I got up from the chair I had been sitting in. I held her shoulders and told her that I had a plan. When she looked up, her eyes were shining with excitement. She jumped into a hug, I could feel her finally exhale. Luna was relieved that I was the one she was put with.

"Why didn't you tell me that I was assigned to you?!" Luna said as the slapped my arm. I looked down at my arm. It had a handprint of red sketched out from where she had slapped me.

"Ow, that hurt, bitch!" I said painfully. "And I didn't know until I got home. That's why I didn't tell you."

"Oh, sorry. So, what's the plan?"

"We are going to "have sex". Great fucking sex! Once, the door opens we will go to my parents and make them believe that I'm in love with you. They know I'm gay but I bet they will believe it if we kiss or something. We have to make everyone believe it-"

"This might actually work! We will finally get out of this horrid place!"

"There's one catch... we will have to lie to Hope, too." Silence filled the room. You could've heard a pin drop.

The once happy Luna turned into the most distressed human I had ever seen.

"I just hope she forgives us," said Luna.

Click

The door opened. It was time.