.4

I opened the door and walked in. "How was your first day." Dad asked. "Good, made some friends." I smile. "Good." Mo said. "I'd it okay if I go to the beach with Leah and some of my friends." I ask. "The beach, don't you think it is a bit cold." Mom said. "Yeah, but please I will dress warm." I beg. "Fine." She said. "Yes." I yell and just throw a jacket on my outfit, knowing that Paul will be warm enough for the both of us. I walked down stairs to see Leah and the girls talking to my mom. "Hey." I said. "Hey are you ready." Kim asked. "Yeah come on." I said. We walked out to the door and to Emily's, we walked in and I went straight to Paul and hugged him. "Miss me." He smirked. "Yeah." I nod and he laughs. "Avery this is Claire." Quil said with Claire on his hip. "Hi Claire." I cooed, but she just hid her face in Quil's neck. "Aww she so cute." I said looking at Paul. "Come on guys." Colin (I just found out that I have been spelling his name wrong) said. I got in Paul's back and we walked to the beach, when we got there people were surfing. "It is way to cold to be surfing." I said getting off his back and into his arms. "Yeah." He said. "Hey Avery come met Bella." Jacob said. "Okay." I said pull Paul to come with. We walk to who I guessing is Bella. "Hey Jake." Bella. "Hey Bells this is Avery and you know Paul." Jacob said. "Hi I'm Bella." Bella said and I nodded. "Avery come on let's go play some soccer." Paul said. "Do you like her." I ask. "No she is a leeche-lover." Paul said. "And a leeches is a vampire." I said. "Yep." Paul nodded. "But Jacob loves her, she better not be leading him on." I said. "She probably is." Paul said. "Come lets go play soccer." I said. "Oh no that was just to get away from her." He said and laughed.

We all were setting on the sand just talking, this girl keeps looking at Paul like she doesn't see me in his arms. I not why I'm so jealous, Pauls my soul mate he'd never leave me her. "Paul that girl keeps look at you." I said. "Really I mean who wouldn't." He smirked. "Shut up." I said hitting him and then scooting away. "Whatever." He said pulling me back into his lap and kissing me. I look over to the girl to see her looking away. "Oh by the way Avery tomorrow you will be called into the principle's office." Jared said. "Why." I ask shocked. "He thinks that we are forcing you to be with us because we are in a 'gang'." Quil laughed. "Really." I said with a look on my face. "Really." They laughed. "Haha very funny." I said sarcastically.

BYE